Audi s5 2013 coupe wiring question

Hey guys the rebuild of my s5 is going pretty well I changed the cracked subframe I had and all the engine mounts and I also just recently put the steering rack on with a new tie rod and a new hood. I was wondering if anyone knew was connectors went on these two broken wires and this is the wiring on the driver side. I have no clue at all I am pretty sure that yellow connector goes to the impact sensor on the bumper. If anyone knows it would be very helpful

Can’t quite see the wire colors but yes the Yellow is for the Impact sensor that bolts to the bottom of the headlight bucket. You probably have the Horn (Probably a Blue/Red & Brown Wires) and the Fog lamp (Green & Brown wires).

I believe the horn is on the other side because the low horn is still connected to that side but the high got destroyed

Both the High & Low horn use the Red/Blue wire, They should mount on opposite ends of the Aluminum Impact sub-bumper/crash bar. The Red/Blue Wire split in the back of the car at the Convenience module.

Like this right?

That looks about right. Is that Foglight a Green wire and a Brown (Gnd)?

Yes it is

Would you happen to have the part number to the fog light connector at all?

3D0941165A Probably can find a pigtail on Ebay for cheap with the wires. I also forgot to mention tthat even though Left & Right horns are the same color, the Right Foglamp is Brown & Blue/White.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=3D0941165A&_sacat=0

Okay thank you

Also I have another question for the headlights I’ll need this to mount them right?

Yea, you’ll need the headlight buckets, not too expensive if I remember right.

Are you redoing the whole front end? I can send you some exploded views and parts of the shop manual if you send me your E-mail address. hahnmgh63@hotmail.com

Yeah lol there is no front I’ll send you an email