Audi S6 V10 actual performance?

Holy moly! Thats like a god damn rocket! :smiley:
What tires are you running atm btw?

I believe we have the same laws on that matter however, I’ve previously had an A3 TDI with DPF removed and a good tune in it and the measurements were better than expected at the “MOT”.
Some guys here on AR have been discussing if a well tuned catless car could pass the “gas measurement test”.

In the end, a “MOT cat” can be made :slight_smile:

ATM I run a staggered setup 235/35 front 265/30 rear Falken Azenis FK510.

Look at the G between 1st and 2nd gear, that can be a real kidney killer :sweat_smile:

I see! So you’re hoping that it will pass the MOT even with the gutted cats? Heard that mixing some E85 in the tank might help as well?
For me gutting the cats is both a “MOT pass” problem but also the fact it might make the car a bit too loud for my family needs… :sweat_smile: Still trying to find a good solution to the sound problem, valves will probably be needed in order to get the best of both worlds!

Cool on 19inch rims? Haha I saw that G force as well, must be something else! :smiley:
Can you confirm that the car almost feels like a new car after the mods you’ve done so far?

Not sure what I’ll do, I have over a year before the test so hopefully I’ll find a solution by then.
I’ve read the same regarding E85 but also people stating the opposite so :man_shrugging:t3:

Yep, valves is a good way to get some of both worlds, I definitely need to do something. I regularly scare people when I turn on the car, one even seemed like we wanted to fight me because he got scared over my coldstart :roll_eyes:.

I ride 20", it’s har finding aftermarket 19" that can fit the fromt calipers :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:.

I remember that the first tune, not even a tune just a light trim of the ECU, I felt like the car woke up and lost a lot of weight.

1 Like