Having some issues with the site.

When I go to reply in a thread I keep getting an error message. Now I have posted a lot in the last 24 hours not sure if there is a limit or something in place but on my phone and computer I keep getting an error message" The audirevolution.net page isn’t working audirevolution.net didn’t send any data ERR_EMPTY_RESPONCE. It’s only happens is the S6/A6 forum page. Obviously I was able to post here. Lol

I have the same issue. I’m trying to post in your R8 head thread. interesting thread by the way. and It won’t let me. I don’t know if it has something to do with all of the links. As sometimes certain links can cause issues with the httml stuff with the website.

Yeah it’s weird Only way I can post in that thead is with taptalk… not sure but that makes sense.

I’ll alert God about this.

Me too. It is really annoying because I had a really helpful post that I wanted to make.

Well it is working for me now. YAY!

Thanks and yes it was extremely Helpful, You directly help me find the information I was looking for. The Crank needs millied 1mm but should get her done when the time comes to build.

Did the site go down over the weekend?

I had issues logging in at one point.

Either the server went down or somebody forgot to pay for hosting.

We apologize for the down time. We’re working on several new upgrades to the site and will be rolling them out over the next few weeks and months. We want to thank all of you for sticking with us and working with us though these changes.

As always, we’re here to build a better site for you, the fantastic supporting membership we’re so lucky to have. We always value your suggestions and input. When we can we work to implement those requests. So, please keep them comming.