I stumbled on a Facebook Group bashing AudiRevolution.

Its sad to see how the Audi groups bash each other.

I posted a couple of times on the Audizine forums in the B6 section about the
3.0L and got bashed by the 1.8t guys.
I found these forums to be more peaceful and not that much bashing. Haven’t looked for bashing here.
There are some people however who take the know it all to the next level here.

Most of the conversation/bashing centers around a RS4 s/c with a JHM tune.
Saying that the owners sell there RS4 after the JHM tune and they discover pinging in the motor.
If any company pushes something too hard its going to break. Correct?
You can take a stock RS4 treat it like shit and its going to break. Correct?

Bashing all over a supposed 5 year old post below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIzA5oHBY1Q

It doesn’t take much to find the bashing. Just look for the above video post.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/227095867405514/652124301569333/?notif_t=group_activity

BTW everyone here loves JHM didn’t You know?

Can you link the AR bashing? I’m not seeing it from the Facebook link you posted

Look for the Youtube video “Audi RS4 B7 4.2 SC (EPIC SOUND!) vs. Audi S4 B5 2.7T Stage III”
under this guys name.

Savu Liviu Vlad

Cloch, it’s the same shit from a week or two ago.

They have all been called out…Todd got the best of them On Facebook. He is a me ever of AR

Like I keep saying what is with all the bashing all the time.

Its getting into everything every where.

Just get along people. Damn…

It’s so funny.

Tim Haugen is Corbett I guess? And Jabari Sadder is Badbluers4.

They immediately start attacking JHM and Todd (not sure who).

All Todd did to deserve getting attacked ? Corrected jabroni who said it was Apr tuned.

It was NOT Apr tuned. It was JHM tuned. I was there with the Tuner himself (notice whose video it is?) and the car was as Todd said, the original Apr car in North America that JHM tuned because it was so slow.

They used it for waterfest and gave it to the guy for like 9 grand including some tires and a JHM clutch (which apr didn’t install for some reason… The night of the video we replaced the clutch which had failed and it was still a fucking oem clutch. JHM guys said 'wonder where our clutch is then? ’ ). That was the night of the b8 s5 motor pull and headers install on the one lift and this rs4 got a new race clutch JHM were testing on the other lift. Justincredible did the clutch jib almost singlehandedly.

The kit was $18,000 and the guy got it for $9, so you can extrapolate the deal flying tomatoes probably got. No wonder ft spreads lies and misinformation about Apr competitors whenever he can.

Anyway, poor Todd gets lynched for knowing the truth. Then they start saying he’s linking to 5 year old drama…? As if the age matters? Jabari was still driving his bus pass 5 years ago, 2 years before the high mile rs4 he bought showed up at carmax so he could afford one. No wonder he doesn’t know the facts… So he should shut the fuck up.

Anyway it wasn’t even 5 years ago.

He is such a dumb motherfucker. He literally is as dumb as you can get.

Then Corbett says the drama in that post was caused by ar members? Yeah… Ar members Corbett and Badbluers4 lol

Your smarter than this, do you think there will be world peace too?

That Facebook group is just a place that the liars and speculators have spread to because they are tired of getting shut down and owned on the ACTUAL car forums.

The only thing that happened in that post was: Some idiot was wrong, he was corrected with what the actual facts were, and he freaked out and started name calling like a 10yr old that just lost a game of Madden! They attacked a JHM supporter and then went after AR.

Those of us who post here on AR know exactly why we are here. Those who don’t post here and try to discredit AR do so because they are afraid of this forum. There are more knowledgeable members here that will call out a person’s BS than anywhere else. Add to that there isn’t bullshit moderation, only member controlled ban, AR becomes a very scary place for someone trying to spread bullshit and speculation.

These guys are wrong about the things they post nearly 99.9% of the time…
it doesn’t even have to be about a JHM product or tune.
They have posted bad information about numerous topics and like always if they are corrected, they freak out, name call, and for some reason drag their hate for AR into the conversation.

Even when they are asked to come here to provide details about the lies and drama we supposedly spread on AR…they dance around the questions like a tap dancer and disappear like a fart in the wind.

It was a pretty pitiful sight. Especially since most of the people on the page seems to be mutually respectful of each other.

Hardly anything respectful. Look how badinfoRS4 treated Todd and then you.

You had badbluemoron telling you that you don’t know anything because you’re new. Meanwhile you know as much as he does, and in reality, more. He’s a fucking retard and showed that with his ignorant posts in that thread

badinfoRS4 = “It’s APR tuned” (referring to the title and info of the video, written by me, a friend of JHM’s fucking tuner lol)

Todd = “Actually it’s JHM tuned” (includes reference)

badinfoRS4 = “Yeah, but who’s the fastest yo yo yo!!! Yeah boooooy!!! That’s what’s up!!!”

Todd = “Just trying to clarify the facts for you and the others”

badinfoRS4 = “Yo yo yo, that’s old info yo! 5 years old yo! Yeeeeeaaaaaah boooooy!!!” (posts memes about nothing)

Ironically he’s saying Todd’s in denial. About what? Todd knew the facts. badinfoRs4 had no fucking concept of the facts, and was himself in denial. Then he showed his ass to everyone and embarrassed himself. And then…he and Corbett (why is he posting there again?) started acting like complete fucking losers and talking about audirevolution for some reason? Aren’t they on facebook, and talking about a video posted on youtube? These guys are retards.

Engineers everywhere facepalmed collectively and are currently seeking to ban him from saying he’s an engineer.

I meant the other posts I have seen on there. A ton of Europeans and a lot of “post a pic” going on. I had assumed that it would be a neutral zone. The worst part is most of the folks chiming in either a. aren’t even supercharged or b. don’t even own an RS4.

Lol, Marcus you should start chiming into all the SC threads just to comment “you aren’t even supercharged” to the majority of the folks who stir the pot

I could only imagine the reaction that would get…

Facebook should be called dramaville.
That’s most of what goes on there.

I belong to several Audi groups on there and when I post and they see I own a B6 3.0L
They post crap like I cant be there I don’t own a B5 or an S4.
But the creators of the group usually says I have a point about what ever I post and tells them
that I am not causing a problem and they wont kick me.

They ask or post about the N/A motors and say things that they know nothing about.

It is sad still about all the bashing going on in Audi forums and groups…

SC-RS4Elitist name change coming up

Shut down the heretics with a little help from a little birdie :wink:

I think the bigger question is, why do you care what random people on the internet think? I drive my car because I like it. If you ignore people trying to rain on your parade, they’ll stop. Responding to them just keeps them posting crap, so by acknowledging them, you’re just continuing the cycle.

People are way too sensitive these days. Someone made fun of you, your car, your house, whatever, and we get all upset. People need to get some thicker skin and just ignore them. I found out a long time ago if you don’t give people the satisfaction of knowing they got user your skin, they leave you alone. And if they don’t, it’s the internet, there are other sites to visit.

Sent from my Moto X

Youre missing the whole point…It’s the fact that they’re spreading information that is not true. That is the issue. Not that they made fun of whoever’s car. I’m sure most people on here could care less if someone made fun of their aesthetic mods.

At no point did anyone get under my skin at all. I am a little more adult than that. However, adult arguments I can do, which is what this was. There has been no personal bashing on there yet. Debating is naturally what we do as humans… :wink:

Oops wrong thread…I was thinking that it was the B8 vs B7 thread… In this case there has been bashing, but truth still shuts the heretics up…