If your car was stolen yesterday, what would you replace it with today?

I think the S5 sportback will be larger than a B7 by a good margin. Rear headroom is the only thing you lose. The front headroom should be the same as a B8/B9.

I see a lot of 4 series sedan on the road in the US, so I think Audi will match BMW here. Unless they like losing those sales.

They have a 2018 Panamera version of the E-Hybrid too. Pretty cool. They are pretty shy on describing the range.

That actually launched in 2015.

Range is similar. About 15 miles electric only.

Headroom sucks in there too.

Cayenne was quote a bit better. Which was a relief because I really didn’t want to end up liking a panamera after all the shit I talked about it when it came out.

There’s also a BMW x5 plug in and a Mercedes Gle plug in. BMW turbo 4. Mercedes turbo 6.

That s5 sport back looks awesome. The previous Gen one did too.

An rs5 sport back would be great. Then they don’t need to try to sell an rs4 wagon here.

The new one is the refresh with the nice digital dash.

Thinking out loud - what about a move to two cars? Cover this and that objective with one and the other set with the other. Wind up with extremely well covered objectives.

Your fun, fast car will be really fun and fast because you’re not worried about headroom and mileage, which the other car will have in abundance.