Jake@JHM’s 2008 B7 A4 2.0T Product Development/Build Thread

oh really on street tires? because who really cares what anyone does on slicks. We don’t drive on slicks . We drive on street tires.

If your car is a hero 2 days a year at the strip with drag slicks and no interior, but is dogshit on street tires the other 363 days of the year guess what…you’re going to get rid of it. Performance at the limit that is achieved only by making transformative changes that can’t be replicated in your daily life with the car are ultimately going to be a dissatisfying car that you’ll sell before long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVIdPiPA1j4

Looks like street tires. Not sure on the octane though.

Burnouts do sound fun… but mostly just looking for something different and the MQB has quite the potential. APR has gone 10s with their stage 3 kit, intake, and downpipe. Everything else stock including the fueling.

Jeez that is a quick little car. I bet that’s surprised some old guys putting around in their exotics haha

oh really on street tires? because who really cares what anyone does on slicks. We don’t drive on slicks . We drive on street tires.

If your car is a hero 2 days a year at the strip with drag slicks and no interior, but is dogshit on street tires the other 363 days of the year guess what…you’re going to get rid of it. Performance at the limit that is achieved only by making transformative changes that can’t be replicated in your daily life with the car are ultimately going to be a dissatisfying car that you’ll sell before long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVIdPiPA1j4

Looks like street tires. Not sure on the octane though.

??

Michelin PS2 which is a summer tire. It was on a Golf R that was full weight. It really is an impressive platform.

Jeez that is a quick little car. I bet that’s surprised some old guys putting around in their exotics haha

??

Michelin PS2 which is a summer tire. It was on a Golf R that was full weight. It really is an impressive platform.

I’ll start the bidding at $6, a paper clip, small bits of string, and a button

I’ll start the bidding at $6, a paper clip, small bits of string, and a button

I was in till the button part that took it over the top for me.

jake what is a car like yours worth with all the goddies on it.

I was in till the button part that took it over the top for me.

jake what is a car like yours worth with all the goddies on it.

Yeah it’s awd. Didn’t realise. I was referring to the typical fwd golf’s with giant front drag radials and some skinny bicycle tires on the rear. Awful.

Yeah it’s awd. Didn’t realise. I was referring to the typical fwd golf’s with giant front drag radials and some skinny bicycle tires on the rear. Awful.

LOL!!

Dru had his appraised for 18K when his got totaled. I am asking 18K but I am willing to negotiate.

LOL!!

Dru had his appraised for 18K when his got totaled. I am asking 18K but I am willing to negotiate.

He did have a 6MT Avant though…

For real? I sold my B7 S4 for not much more than that 4 years ago. If you get 18 that would be incredible.

He did have a 6MT Avant though…