Jake@JHM’s 2008 B7 A4 2.0T Product Development/Build Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVIdPiPA1j4

Looks like street tires. Not sure on the octane though.

??

Michelin PS2 which is a summer tire. It was on a Golf R that was full weight. It really is an impressive platform.

Jeez that is a quick little car. I bet that’s surprised some old guys putting around in their exotics haha

??

Michelin PS2 which is a summer tire. It was on a Golf R that was full weight. It really is an impressive platform.

I’ll start the bidding at $6, a paper clip, small bits of string, and a button

I’ll start the bidding at $6, a paper clip, small bits of string, and a button

I was in till the button part that took it over the top for me.

jake what is a car like yours worth with all the goddies on it.

I was in till the button part that took it over the top for me.

jake what is a car like yours worth with all the goddies on it.

Yeah it’s awd. Didn’t realise. I was referring to the typical fwd golf’s with giant front drag radials and some skinny bicycle tires on the rear. Awful.

Yeah it’s awd. Didn’t realise. I was referring to the typical fwd golf’s with giant front drag radials and some skinny bicycle tires on the rear. Awful.

LOL!!

Dru had his appraised for 18K when his got totaled. I am asking 18K but I am willing to negotiate.

LOL!!

Dru had his appraised for 18K when his got totaled. I am asking 18K but I am willing to negotiate.

He did have a 6MT Avant though…

For real? I sold my B7 S4 for not much more than that 4 years ago. If you get 18 that would be incredible.

He did have a 6MT Avant though…

I also sold my B7 S4 for not much more than that about 4 years ago.

Do I still have the highest bid at $5k? when does this auction end?

For real? I sold my B7 S4 for not much more than that 4 years ago. If you get 18 that would be incredible.

Haha as time goes on the value of the A4 starts to climb up against the S4, specially the B6-B7 because of the timing chain issue with the S4.

I have it listed a little higher so I have room to haggle.

Yeah Drus car was an avant, but my car came fully loaded with EVERY package, where is avant was a base model.

I also sold my B7 S4 for not much more than that about 4 years ago.

Do I still have the highest bid at $5k? when does this auction end?

Haha as time goes on the value of the A4 starts to climb up against the S4, specially the B6-B7 because of the timing chain issue with the S4.

I have it listed a little higher so I have room to haggle.

Yeah Drus car was an avant, but my car came fully loaded with EVERY package, where is avant was a base model.