Jake@JHM’s 2008 B7 A4 2.0T Product Development/Build Thread

Hmmm I wonder if they’ve put on any more stage 2 parts and gone faster since then. Hmmmmmmmm. :stuck_out_tongue:

Excellent comparison. Maybe one day a K04 JHM tune is in your future :wink:

http://youtu.be/1ZB3HYlO7Xo

Shit got real 13.59 @ 99.7

Anything is possible.

Good stuff!

13.59 is shocking for a 4cyl with k03. I rememberiI couldn’t believe how quick Cory was last year.

Was it a 93 tune jake?

The Apr tuned b7 a4 2.0t I filmed last month was about 10 mph slower . tip avant though.

Thanks guys! Yeah it was 93oct and using a stock b6 s4 cat back lol! Car definitely has more in it for sure.

Saki want to put me in the data base? Since this is now the fastest recorded k03 b7 a4 :slight_smile:

Exactly where I was at with my Stage2 B8 Avant. 13.59@99.

Good run!!!

:wink: hehe

I’m gonna say you guys can go 12.97@103.5mph with full bolt ons and race gas tune including some LW mods :smiley:

Hmmm I wonder if they’ve put on any more stage 2 parts and gone faster since then. Hmmmmmmmm. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah? We will see I guess =]

sure

post full modlist and details, as well as 2 timeslips in the Revolutionary Results database thread.

Excellent comparison. Maybe one day a K04 JHM tune is in your future :wink:

Anything is possible.

13.59 is shocking for a 4cyl with k03. I rememberiI couldn’t believe how quick Cory was last year.

Was it a 93 tune jake?

The Apr tuned b7 a4 2.0t I filmed last month was about 10 mph slower . tip avant though.

Thanks guys! Yeah it was 93oct and using a stock b6 s4 cat back lol! Car definitely has more in it for sure.

Saki want to put me in the data base? Since this is now the fastest recorded k03 b7 a4 :slight_smile:

:wink: hehe

I’m gonna say you guys can go 12.97@103.5mph with full bolt ons and race gas tune including some LW mods :smiley:

Oh yeah? We will see I guess =]