Jake@JHM’s 2008 B7 A4 2.0T Product Development/Build Thread

He did manage to have his tank on empty though

JHM boost gauge…like nice!

All thought I will tell you that dividing 15 by 4 is a bit hard when you are driving. why not make it 3’s?

You did it wrong. You should have been in boost when it turned over 100k. So disappointed in you Jake. You can try again in another 100k

And you should have been going 100

He did manage to have his tank on empty though

haha I just happened to look down and saw 100k and was like CRAP! PICTURE TIME!

haha I just happened to look down and saw 100k and was like CRAP! PICTURE TIME!

Lol, I rolled 100k in my S a couple months ago and wanted to get a picture, and of course I got caught up talking with the GF and looked down and it was 100002. I was a little upset I missed the milestone haha

Lol, I rolled 100k in my S a couple months ago and wanted to get a picture, and of course I got caught up talking with the GF and looked down and it was 100002. I was a little upset I missed the milestone haha

Jake, you’re worse at updates than I am. I’m thinking you’ve gone faster than 13s since you last checked in this thread.

Jake, you’re worse at updates than I am. I’m thinking you’ve gone faster than 13s since you last checked in this thread.

Doh!

Just over a year ago we were the first to bring a B7 A4 2.0T into the 12s!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZKUP75DWGk

FULL MOD LIST
-JHM TD05H-R Big Turbo Kit w JHM HPFP and S3 injectors
-JHM 3” Catless Test Pipe
-JHM 3” Downpipe/Y-pipe adapter to B6 S4 Cat back
-JHM/FI B6 S4 Cat back
-JHM Lightweight Flywheel and Clutch Combo
-JHM 2.0T FMIC (small core)
-JHM Shifter, Linkage, Crossrod and Bushing
-JHM 4:1 Diff
-Sparco Assetto Gara 18” Wheels
-Kuhmo Ecsta All Season 225/45 R18 tires
-93 Octane
-Stock airbox with K&N Air filter and modified lower
-Stock Rotors
-Full Weight
-COMPLETELY stock engine

Doh!

Just over a year ago we were the first to bring a B7 A4 2.0T into the 12s!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZKUP75DWGk

FULL MOD LIST
-JHM TD05H-R Big Turbo Kit w JHM HPFP and S3 injectors
-JHM 3” Catless Test Pipe
-JHM 3” Downpipe/Y-pipe adapter to B6 S4 Cat back
-JHM/FI B6 S4 Cat back
-JHM Lightweight Flywheel and Clutch Combo
-JHM 2.0T FMIC (small core)
-JHM Shifter, Linkage, Crossrod and Bushing
-JHM 4:1 Diff
-Sparco Assetto Gara 18” Wheels
-Kuhmo Ecsta All Season 225/45 R18 tires
-93 Octane
-Stock airbox with K&N Air filter and modified lower
-Stock Rotors
-Full Weight
-COMPLETELY stock engine

WOW that was impressive. The car never fell on its face on the launch but it still was able to slightly break the tires loose. It just seemed to get and go. Thats impressive for a A4. THAT WAS A YEAR AGO. Do you guys have any plans to go faster or expand on what you guys did

WOW that was impressive. The car never fell on its face on the launch but it still was able to slightly break the tires loose. It just seemed to get and go. Thats impressive for a A4. THAT WAS A YEAR AGO. Do you guys have any plans to go faster or expand on what you guys did

Thanks! We are working on it! Dru has gone 12.5 with just a software change and some good gas.

We had to drop the tire pressure a little bit because the first couple passes had a ton of wheel spin ;D

Thanks! We are working on it! Dru has gone 12.5 with just a software change and some good gas.

We had to drop the tire pressure a little bit because the first couple passes had a ton of wheel spin ;D

I’m back in the market for an Audi again. Looking for a nice 08.

Glad to see JHM has some goodies for the car! Can’t wait. I miss quattro

B7 A4? For a daily it a fantastic car. Little maintenance, great fuel mileage, and to top it off we got a TON of aftermarket and replacement parts for it!

Plus they are cheap. I see early B7s selling for under $5K around here.