Mr flower pot, aka, my car is a lemon.

Saki, since you mentioned all b5 guys, I would like to ask you were do I fall into this category? Please remember that nowhere is it written in stone that a persons car has to be fully built. This is not an attack in your direction. I just want you to explain your reasoning for that semi outburst of a non fact and how I fit into your findings.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I didn’t read anything about you in Saki’s statement. I believe he was addressing those that still need a final tune or fueling system or whatever to officially be complete and at full potential.

I know mine (C5 not B5) falls into the category of hasn’t moved yet, nowhere near complete.

Here is my video for all the idiots that say my car is NOT TUNED/ stage 3- LMFAO first stage 3 minus on the face of the planet to walk a full bolt on z06!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgzGR1AZ00

Did the vetted even know you were racing? Looked like you happened upon a z06, honked and took off, then he gunned it in whatever gear he was in.

Still looks like your car is moving. A c6 z06 with good traction can run 11.2 @ 125. Why don’t you go do the same?

He said b5 and you said, "I believe " which isn’t factual. I fall in the b5 category and I am not upset about anything he said. I just want him and snow trooper to stop. They definitely seem to have an underlying personal situation going on and am trying to dilute it the best way I can, by changing the topic.

first off its my buddies vette my e85 s4 just makes insta tq so yeah and a full bolt on c6 z06 goes 130s all day… hell there is stock ones in the 10.80s so

S @ 130
So I guess you should be close to tens at 130 then right?

That’s my stage 3- as you ignorantly put it ! 20psi it was spiking because of the cold holding 18psi on e77% ethenol a

So are you saying that since you walked a z06 with loads of mods at high speeds you should beat his mph…and since you drive an Audi you should be able to launch it great. So what should your z06 killer run in this format?

Because if that video is fully legit, you should be fixing to set some audi records.

Well after beating that and a Mid piped GTR from a low roll. I dont see why my car on low boost wont trap in the low 130s. And i know for a fact that a supercharged RS4 will run out of steam at 120+ where that bolt on z06 shines and i kept pulling all the way past 140+

So what will you run then? If that video is legit.
???

Because yo me it sounds like you’re predicting a 130+ trap since you’re supposedly even with a full bolt on c6 z06. And if you’re now beating modified gtrs from low speeds well, hell 10s shouldn’t present much of an obstacle.

So let’s see what you can do at Milan. Not sure why you keep referencing b7 rs4s though… Thought we were talking about your car at Milan?

im not hitting the track until im at min of 30lbs of boost. And also im not settling for anything less then a mid ten sec time slip at 140mph

That makes no sense. Why wouldn’t you go? Could it be that you are trying to find excuses not to go?

Nobody has challenged you or has a bet with you. Why do you care what you run at 23 psi vs 30? Milan is open for the next 7 months. They will let you go back more than once you know.

Frankly I think it’s starting to sound weird… Now you refuse to run at the strip and the only validation of your big talk is a run at questionable speeds with a z06 who was in a bad gear, and is your buddy to boot.

Don’t be a dick, how is “I Believe” not factual. “I Believe” is my interpretation of his statement, factual or not isn’t an option. Too bad about not passing that ESL course!

I try to be non-confrontational with you and you post these ridiculous comments

Yes saki, my car only works in circles, you figured me out :-[

He said b5 guys, asshole. I’m pretty sure you comprehend. Just because you believe, doesn’t mean that I believe you. Saki could set the record straight, then you can be confrontational with Mr lemons juice in your mouth. You don’t scare me, your building a single because you want to be like me and others who have succeeded. I believe your single Turbo flower pot will never grow. Do you believe what I just said? Wake up fool and stop trying to kiss Saki’s ASSets.

I am a B5 guy, I have a running S4.

Not once in my post did I call you names, tell you your car was shit or anything other than asking you not to be a dick and pointing out your misuse of the english language.

I am most definitely not trying to kiss Saki’s ass, in fact I couldn’t give a flying fuck what Saki thinks of me or what I post.

As you have pointed out in the past, I started my project a long time ago, before I could even be inspired by your forward thinking single turbo car wa showing up in vids on all the car forums. Time to stop believing the Audi car world hangs on your every word and action

I will request that you quit being a dick again, and then move on when you respond with some further nonsense posts

BTW, for what it’s worth, the last 2 times I gave you Karma it was a bump up not down.

you sir are an idiot. Im going to run my cars set up all out at the track. I have slicks for the rear and some other odds and ends for the track day. I will go with the current hardware on kill. If i dont trap 140 i have a set of cat cams and a plenum modded and fully ported AMD intake manifold that would go on aswell. Maybe even swap out the intercoolers for some apikol or amd intercoolers. I have a goal and i know what it takes to get there. and the 18 to 20 psi wont cut it!

Thanks for the karma bump.
Listen and don’t take this the wrong way. We are all men and maybe some woman on these forums.
We all have our own opinions and we sometimes agree with others. Just because you give a person good karma, It doesn’t mean that they have to agree with you, or side with you if you are under attack from others. I clearly read what Saki wrote and I am pretty sure he wasn’t trying to disrespect every b5 owner. He was just trying to make a point.