R8 V10 Plus

I was waiting at a light at the front of the line when an R8 V10 Plus pulled up beside me tonight. Daytona Grey with carbon sideblades. They look so fucking good.

We didn’t race in case someone is wondering. I was hoping he would get on the highway with me but he went straight on.

Agreed last one is a C6 A6 S Line. Either a 3.2 or 4.2.

I was waiting at a light at the front of the line when an R8 V10 Plus pulled up beside me tonight. Daytona Grey with carbon sideblades. They look so fucking good.

We didn’t race in case someone is wondering. I was hoping he would get on the highway with me but he went straight on.

Would it have been much of a race?

I heard the newest version of the R8 will have a chassis weight 440lbs or something ridiculous.

Yep it was an A6, guy did really well for what he had to work with.

who said anything about it being much of a race? I was hoping he would go on the highway so I could rip along and see him let it fly a little. And hear it.

As for a race, drivers can make any car slow. You never know. If it was Dsg? No chance.

[quote=“sakimano,post:26,topic:4149”]
You mentioned the lack of a race, I mused to myself that a race would be a bit pointless anyway and so posted the mostly rhetorical question.

[quote=“sakimano,post:26,topic:4149”]

Was at the Audi dealership the other day and the they ran their V10 R8 around the parking lot twice with a potential customer I’m assuming. Sounded fantastic and that was all just in first/second gear. Would love to hear some highway pulls under real load as well.

Yes but you seem to be pointing out that a stock rs4 wouldn’t have a chance against a 560 hp r8 that runs the quarter mile in 11.3 @ 125…as if you’re the only Audi guy posting on a Honda site where people don’t know better.

Would it have been much of a race?

I heard the newest version of the R8 will have a chassis weight 440lbs or something ridiculous.

Yep it was an A6, guy did really well for what he had to work with.

who said anything about it being much of a race? I was hoping he would go on the highway so I could rip along and see him let it fly a little. And hear it.

As for a race, drivers can make any car slow. You never know. If it was Dsg? No chance.

[quote=“sakimano”]
You mentioned the lack of a race, I mused to myself that a race would be a bit pointless anyway and so posted the mostly rhetorical question.

[quote=“sakimano”]

Was at the Audi dealership the other day and the they ran their V10 R8 around the parking lot twice with a potential customer I’m assuming. Sounded fantastic and that was all just in first/second gear. Would love to hear some highway pulls under real load as well.

Yes but you seem to be pointing out that a stock rs4 wouldn’t have a chance against a 560 hp r8 that runs the quarter mile in 11.3 @ 125…as if you’re the only Audi guy posting on a Honda site where people don’t know better.

If that’s how you interpreted my comment, it certainly isn’t what was intended.

If that’s how you interpreted my comment, it certainly isn’t what was intended.

Enjoy, make sure to watch till the end when my go pro goes bye bye…still survived and works like a charm!!!

http://youtu.be/RD8yAm1YBcg

Enjoy, make sure to watch till the end when my go pro goes bye bye…still survived and works like a charm!!!

http://youtu.be/RD8yAm1YBcg