Stock B7 RS4 exhaust dimensions - how long is this pig?

You could cut it on the straight portions between the center section and the two end mufflers. Then if you are going to use it again or sell it, get two more center exhaust clamps to join the three pieces together. That way you would have three 4-6 feet long sections; which are much easier to transport.

huh, funny, I’m the only person in my area without one (for the time being, looking for a 12v). lots of horses, boats, car trailers and tradespeople so that necessitates having one.

Yea I can imagine. We went camping with a group of people about a month ago, one of the guys made a tow behind camper completely from scratch in about a month’s time. It was ridiculously nice. Kinda made me want to have one to tow behind the jeep lol.

http://www.tneuros.com/forums/index.php?topic=17574.0;topicseen

I love them. So useful. unfortunately having a third garage would be necessary for me to house it.

just post the pictures. Need to login and I don’t want to create an account just to see a pic of TN-TT (Tennessee Trailer Trash :slight_smile: )

I was just tryin to avoid clogging the thread up with pics, didn’t realize you had to log in to see it though. Edited my other post now. And I think a better name would be TN-TTTbT - (Tennessee’s Trashiest Trailers Towed by Trucks)

That shit is awesome! Idea of what that cost him to fabricate?

Very cool

haha

my thread and I don’t give a shit. Just wanted an answer to a question. Now that we kind of have it, have at it.

holy shit that was awesome

hey, what was the point of it again? Seems really small. Can he sleep in there?

My guess would be yes. Surely it was built to accommodate sleeping / camping.

@teardrop trailers

I think he said he was right at $3250 to date . Including the trailer frame he made from scratch, axels he had made to his spec, and all materials. He’s obviously pretty talented too.

In person, the finished product was even more amazing.

Oh yea. He had a queen mattress in there. You couldn’t stand up, but 2 people + their ~50lb dog slept in there. You could probably stand on your knees though inside of it on the bed and be fine.

The headboard was setup to have 2 speakers, as well as 2 outlets and usb ports for charging phones. And the backside had tons of storage as well as lights. So they setup the grill right off the back and used the lights to see while cooking.

He said he got a lot of info off of this site: http://www.tnttt.com/ Teardrops n Tiny Travel Trailers
or t n ttt for short (tnttt.com)

There are constantly build sheets, as well as new & used trailers for sale. A lot of creative ideas as well.

Okay, well I know it is a bit late for this but I finally measured my stock RS4 exhaust (sorry, it is behind a bunch of crap in my garage).

~8’6" long and ~48" at its widest point (muffler to muffler).

Hopefully this will help someone in the future.

Did you end up getting it home in your B8 A4 wagon?

Yeah got it home

One of the mufflers was actually detachable. Clamped. Made it easy to deal with actually.

Rent a Home Depot truck for $20

That’s a great idea. I have done that before. you have to buy something so I usually buy some long ass wood trim pieces then return them.

Yeah. When I worked a Best Buy I told people to do that all the time to get out of paying for the ridiculous $70 BBY delivery charge. Probably had 50 customers do it over my 3 years there. I always told them to buy a single 2x4 Trim works too.

That’s a hilarious pro tip right there!