the v10 s6 project

v8a6, thanks for the valuable info in your posts (and everyone else for that matter). As someone who (perhaps foolishly) plans to keep a 2011 S6 for a long time, I’ve bookmarked this post. Thankfully, I have done most of the things suggested but have not gotten into O2 or cat changes yet.

Question about JHM tunes, since I have already done JHM TCU and ECU tunes, would either need to be done again after the O2 / Cat changes? Sorry if there is and obvious answer but I’m only smart enough to be dangerous.

Hello, I know this thread is old, but who can I contact to have these custom headers made for my S6 V10?

Speak to CountVohn or email v10@jhmotorsports.com/

Did the bulk buy on these headers ever happen? Does anyone have a set laying around that hasn’t been mounted?

I’d be interested in throwing a set on my S6.

Speak to CountVohn or email v10@jhmotorsports.com/ There aren’t any sets laying around anywhere unless someone recently wrecked their car. If so, I’m sure they would’ve been bought immediately after being posted. But I guess ya never know. Best bet would be to just buy a set from CV though.