whats going on with this forum?

Everything looks different and it seems like the traffic has died––or a lot of posts were lost. Am I imagining things? Did people move somewhere else?

I think the conversion from the previous software took place, hence the backdating. Sucks that God couldn’t keep it to a 1 week/several days time frame on the backup. I think a notice would’ve been nice, but beggars can’t be choosers. I’m sure guys are still around, but perhaps not posting as frequent.

I’m still alive. Resigning to the fact that I will probably have to replace the starter motor :’(

I’m glad you’re all still around. But the last 2 times I’ve posted, I got a “Database Error” response. however, the post did show up.

Still here, hope we didn’t loose too much! Lot’s of excellent information on this site! Invaluable for us V10 warriors!

I’ve noticed we’ve lost the link to the images in many posts. Will this be restored? Lots of good information.

I asked the same question, as I added a lot of content I felt would help people. Or at the least I wanted to help people.

The answer I got was they’re working on updating the code to help with the import of data from the oil site. They’re also working to help back up all of the old site data and pictures to have them hosted here.

The ETA was a few weeks as they fix and update the current site. They will work more on getting all of the old data and photos working.

However, In some cases if the original poster of each thread or individual post that contains pictures just clicks edit on a post they made where the picture links that remain are unpublished the system will try to update those image links

Great to see the new forum. Its coming along nicely and the pictures are slowly coming back.

If we don’t get CV’s IM cleaning thread and en92’s tear down threads back WITH pictures I will vomit.

Of course there’s other gems too…

And, I do love the new format on the phone. I assume no signatures is to make scrolling more readable.

Thank you for the kind words @2008_S6 I’m working to see what I can do to help bring that and other threads back with the AR team.

But… If you need anything or any help on your CC feel free to post in that thread or another one. I’ll be happy to pop in and give help if I can

Yeah lots puff gold still waiting to be brought over. I’ll feel better when the content is safe over here