07 S8 Code P250c??

Next challenge, Car started fine biut then stalled after this… code was P025c??

We changed the fuel pump a few months back no problems and has run great,

Could we have bumped something putting intake back in?

My son is at his wits ends with the not starting, then starting, he’s almost ready to sell…

Any help would be great…

In the future can you please post the code description? I searched google to find that it is P025C - Fuel Pump Module Control Circuit Low.

Just to be clear. Has the car been driven since putting the intake manifold back on?
You have the fuel pump fuse back in and it is good right?
Try cycling the key from off to ignition on, wait ten seconds, turn the key back off and pull it out, repeat like five times to build up fuel pressure to the rail from the low side pump, and then try cranking the engine to see if it will run. If the fuel pressure was drained to remove the intake manifold then it will need to be built back up before the engine will start and run correctly.

If the fault code keeps coming back with the fuse in there and the engine will be stubborn about starting then it is possible that the fuel pump control module failed. I would double check with your dealership and the VIN for the car but I found the part number of 4E0906093B from my parts catalog.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/control-un/4e0906093b/

Sorry about not having the description of code P025c (new to this yet).

To answer your questions-

The car has been running great since we replaced the intake manifold, for about 2 weeks now…
Great pressure on the gas lines.
I can hear the fuel pump runnning when trying to start, which is will almost start like its starved…

From the code P025c I did do some digging as well to find the control module to possibly be the problem?
I was going to change my fuel filter, seeing its the original to the car (build date 08.17.06), but we werent having any problems there, so I’m not sure I should worry about it?

My next question is were the heck is the control module located?? I would guess by the tank but not sure, any guidance on that would be great.

Thanks

I just rarely remember what fault codes are except for P2187 - fuel trim too lean on bank 1 because of the B7 2.0T so the description helps a lot!

From a maintenance standpoint I would recommend that you replace the fuel filter anyways. It should be relatively cheap and easy to replace.

I would assume that the fuel pump control module is by the fuel tank access ports under the rear bench seat. It isn’t very big on other FSI cars like the B7 A4/RS4 and is like a relay box. Might be under one of the fuel tank access covers but on top of the tank too.

Well, what a weekend, after finding a diagram online(took awhile) the fuel control module is located on top of the tank on the drivers side. I found the only way to access the nuts holding it down to the tank, you have to break the fiberglass paste that Audi uses to cover the rubber gromets, once you have them cleared just push down and they fall out, you then can see that the fuel control is not coming out through the pump covers. What I had to do was take tin shears(dremel might be quicker and cleaner but you are by fuel) and slowly cut and opening in the trunk big enough to slide the control forward a small inch so you can then lift it off the bolts holding it in place, lifting the backend up you now can take it out and then slowly slide the plug adaptor out which releases the module.
**Wish I could add pics here so you all could see what we had to do, will try and figure that out.

NOTE it will be very dirty in there careful of dust/dirt getting in the plug.

Ordered new Fuel control Module, should be here Tuesday, will place back in and then use black gorilla tape to hide hole from dirt coming into trunk area. All this will be under the trunk carpeting so I m not worried on how that will look when done, we won’t see it.

Can you take a picture of the location of the module. While you had a very good discryption I’m still having a bit of a hard time understanding where its at.