07 S8 not starting and driving us crazy....

Ok, we just changed the intake manifold, fuel filter, about a month ago the right side fuel pump, fuel control module, new battery…
Car ran great for about a week or two, then started stalling till finally no start…
Have tried everything that we can think of, so looking for fresh ideas here.
No codes, no lights, nothing???

My son has lost faith in this car and wants to go back to the S4 new style, so once we get her started, he may sell…

Still we are looking for fresh ideas to look at for this challenge, we did have the car flat bedded to a local shop but they are so busy it maybe a few days before they look at it.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide…

Morning Everyone,

Well, I guess the good news has come in. Our S8 was vapor locked from changing the fuel filter…never had that happen before.

Also, the New Oil Sensor we installed that was not OEM has stopped reading already, so the moral of this story is buy OEM, which will arrive Monday and the shop is finishing her up.

But with that said my son does want to sell her, so watch the classified soon for the listing.

Thanks again for listening and offering advise.

WOW vapor locked. That is something you really just don’t see all that often. How did they clear the vapor lock? did they just pull off the feedline…

I can’t tell you how many times I preach about getting oem or oem close quality. You see it often where guys will find cheap rep parts and from injectors or 02 sensors they just don’t work out to be as good as the oem. Great first hand experience and thanks for saying something. Its really important that the others readying know it pays to pay a few more bucks and get the better quality part.