0B5 Transmission Issues

Hey all,
I’ve searched through the threads here but can’t find anything similar to what I am experiencing.
I picked up a 2011 with fairly low mileage (48K) with known transmission issues. Initially I had done the following after purchasing the car:
-new BorgWarner N436, N440, N471 and N472 solenoids
-new Audi circuit boards
After doing that and still getting the same error code that I bought the car with (P17E0 00) and noticing some friction material within the trans, I pulled the transmission and rebuilt the wet clutch with new friction and steel disks, piston seals, and teflon rings. The old K2 clutch disks were completely cooked.
I finished reinstalling it in the car but it will not complete adaptation. It fails Clutch Valve Calibration saying abort for safety reasons. When I look at clutch pressures, my K2 pressures are about 1.1 bar while K1 is at 2.6 bar. After putting it in reverse a few times and seeing what will happen, I got the following error code:
-8960 Valve 3 in Transmission Part 2
P17D5 00 [167] Mechanical Malfunction
Note that putting it in Drive, its ready to go as soon as I let my foot off the brakes so things seem ok on the K1 (gears 1-3-5-7) clutch side.
I believe that may be related to the N439 solenoid. I had replaced the o-ring under that solenoid and can confirm that the disk under that solenoid is installed correctly as it has a dish for the ball to seat in.
Does anyone have any thoughts or run into this? I’m pulling my hair out trying to get this fixed!