2.0T Res Delete=Perfect

I decided to mess around on my A5 and delete the center resonator. I cut and welded in my own 2.5" pipe I had kicking around and couldn’t be happier with the result! The car sounds stock when warmed up & normal driving, but just loud enough when you floor it & the cold start sounds awesome! The upshift farts in manual mode never get old, highly recommend!
Disclaimer: I touched up any pin holes in my welds after I had taken my pics, and I only did the few revs for the camera, I normally don’t beat on my car when it’s cold
20211203_135226|666x500

I removed the Resonators off my S5 (3.0t) and it was a great improvement.

Do you still have factory cats? I had the factory cat back on my c6 3.0t, and it had the worst rattle/rasp between 2200-3 on acceleration, mind you the exhaust system is different than a b8/c7 3.0t

Still running the factory Cat but it probably won’t last much longer. I removed the Cats (4) on my RS6 and on my RS5.

You might want to make sure to have some good resonators/touring type catback for when you do the cat deletes. I find the rasp is horrible on v6 cars if there’s no resonators