2007 S6

Looking for advice on listing price to see if it’s worth it to bring back to the US for sale (car is in Europe now). What is your price range if you are shopping?

2007 Audi S6 sedan, Black/Black, 105K miles/168K Km

• 5.2L V10
  • Full-leather interior
  • Driver-side Black Leather Dashboard
  • Technology Package:
    voice recognition,
    Advanced Key,
    Advanced Parking System with rearview camera,
    DVD navigation system, and
    Sirius satellite radio
  • Adaptive Cruise Control
  • Heated Rear Seats
  • Carbon Fiber Inlays
  • 4x 18" alloy wheels & winter tires

Full Image Gallery (from 2014): http://imgur.com/a/qjt7O#0

Additional Notes:

• US spec car
  • detailed service records
  • the following major components replaced within the last 10K miles:
    • carbon clean(!), new spark plugs, coil packs, fuel injectors cleaned or replaced
      -JHM intake spacers
    • PCV/Oil separator, water pump & thermostat
    • major engine gaskets & seals, including valve and spark plug gaskets (no apparent oil leaks)
    • AC compressor

Man, I want that leather dash! In the USA with maint records maybe for the informed buyer 16-17.5 sounds reasonable. Non informed and good negotiator 14-15.

Find someone on here or post in my s6 shares thread.

I always say for the cleanest ones with lower miles 20-30k still happens for the perfect buyer. 30k is mostly for the 2010-2011 ones you won’t see the non refreshed cars fetching that for. What I’ve seen, yet…

I just checked KBB and they have it for $12.5K on the high end. :-(.

For trade-in? I find kbb useless on lower volume cars.

There’s an 08 listed on Audiworld right now for $7500!
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/vehicles-sale-202/fs-ga-2008-audi-s6-2917519/

You mean 6500. Im a buyer at 4 lol. Says interior and exterior is 9/10. Who knows about maint, it’s a running parts car at that price

Not sure how much it matters now but I just bought a 2007 s6 80k miles in May with everything except the adaptive c/c for 11,500.00. It did have a bit of a history but it was fixed by Audi and the car came with a tone of records. All my records were Audi dealership invoices so I am happy. Most of what I was finding in my general area (Maryland) was 14k to 18 k and over 100k miles so I feel like I did good.

That’s a great price point if it all checked out. Good on you. If the car was fixed right and your ok with a driver and putting a lot of miles on it you should be happy.

Sub 100k are usually 14-18k unless they are 09+ then 18-19+ depending on miles I guess.