5 Reasons Why I Cant Go To The Track (Video)

http://audirevolution.net/videos/141/5-reasons-i-can't-go-to-the-track <----- NEW LINK!!!

What’s with the helmet, I thought you was a “street racer” yo.

I have to admit, as corny as they are I do enjoy your vids, although WTF is up with your editing, 2 mins of nothing at the end

D Lo gave me the helmet and I wanted him to know that I appreciated his gift. I will fix the editing soon, thanks.

Good video, your stickers are nice.

Just having a little fun. I didn’t want to drive it hard that day. I am about to rewire my walbro f90000267 fuel pump. It has a 1998 Audi a6 fuel pump inside of it until tomorrow.
Not as good as yours and I definitely didn’t try to compete with your positive message. I would have posted in the other thread, but chose not too, in respect for Jupitaraudi and the passing of his father. Thanks.

Hahaha great production. Nice single under the hood…

Actually your voice is great for video. I enjoyed it.

Hahaha! Nice video, I enjoyed it

Haha good job on the video… it made ma laugh.
Interesting intake manifold design too btw, who made that?

Thanks. I like making people laugh…haha.

I would have to say I made it with the help of a neighborhood welder/ fabricator.
My original design was to use two separate manifolds and two throttle bodies that were joined together with a connecting pipe. My friend slash best fabricator that I have ever met, Soupie, wanted to charge me $3,000 to make. I couldn’t afford it. I had to get it done by my friend Macgiver, who charged me close to $600 when it was done. I cut all pieces and used the bottom section of a Audi 1.8t aeb runner because it was bigger than the s4 runners.

The manifold was designed by me and it is more complex than it appears to the naked eye.

Great vid, karma bump for you. Loving the AR sticker on the helmet.

One gripe - that’s no wagon!

You a pretty funny dude FAW…lol

nice work. Reason #4 was the best

How can I not comment on that video. Even I had to laugh. I want to comment but don’t have the words. That needs to get loaded on the home page of Audirevolution.

Haha that is funny, love the variety of colours on your car I reckon you could set a new trend

Not going to lie, I lol’d. Good vid.

Per our PM, I loaded the video and will be putting it on the main page when I do more updates. I updated your link though.

Best

Hahahaha… that was hilarious :slight_smile:

Thanks. It also isn’t an avant.

hahaha that was great!

Finally watched it. That was fucking funny. Good job.