8URV8, NOTORIOUS VR & Monty23... I have a $50 wager for the three of you.

Out of all the running s4’s that I’ve read about, the cars belonging to the above mentioned members have intrigued me the most. I hate waiting for things to happen, so to possibly speed things up, I am offering $50 to the first of those three to hit the track within 7 days starting tomorrow. A TIME SLIP AND VIDEO IS REQUIRED.

The first one to hit the track will get the money through Western Union.

I am not trying to insult anyone. I just feel that $50 can help with either gas, or track fee. Thanks

Not a bad idea, I thought Notorius VR no longer had an S4 though

Notorious vr now has a turbo e36… I’m planning to go to to maple grove may 3… So I guess I won’t win the $50…

Go sooner

Is it far?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/16/eryja5ar.jpg

One guy lives in canada
Other guy lives in PA
Adam lives in Detroit, home of two or three tracks within an hour

Corbett I think I hear adam calling you to come over and wipe his ass. Since you’re his mum and all

Well I never drag raced at a track before. I have been to male grove a couple times to watch the top fuel cars. I read on their website that they have grudge racing, which is just normal guys going or and having fun for $20. They had that yesterday, they have an event thus weekend, and the next grudge racing thing is on may 3rd…

Just read our Dragstrip tips thread… Then when you go watch a few rounds of cars while your car cools down.

Whatever you do don’t miss an opportunity to go in these cold temps. Soon it will be hot and you will suffer a significant performance loss.

What tracks are within an hour? Lol.

If i did not send me ecu to JHM today I would have done this!

good to hear VR got a real car with a real motor

I would like to thank 8URV8 and monty23 for not getting upset with me for making this thread. Reasons for not being able to make it to the track are understandable. It seems like the both of you are planning track visits soon and I would like to wish you both the best.

Thanks FAW, I’ll probably pick up a gopro and get some videos of my runs as well…

You’re welcome and thanks for saving me $fiftydollars ;D

You can buy 25 pieces of that delicious pizza now

“sent my computer to jhm”,my dog ate my ecu,my car is on safe tune after spending $30k on a race engine,it only looks like i jump the start cause my car is uber super sonic bro… fucking excuse making pussy mother fuckers stfu already!

The key board temper tantrums are really getting old… can’t we all just play nice ::slight_smile:

spturks only plays once ever 6 months, and it’s rarely nice lol

My car will be back running Sunday… if I wasn’t hitting the dyno next weekend I would go to the track lol.
I guess I’ll go hit the track the following weekend then… :slight_smile:

Track>dyno