91gl's Ntrous'd R32

yes it is

You’ve got to forgive me I have so many questions.

No fuel pump added? The stock system can handle it?

Are you spraying through all the gears even first?

Not a problem. …I dont mind

Stock fuel system. Car other than light weight components is in 100% stock trim. Only thing changed are the plugs which are 2 steps colder than stock.

Spraying through every single gear including first from 3100 rpm to 6500 when I shift

91 back in the game… Not suprised at teh results. Its 91gl… good to see you on teh audi borads again.

I appreciate you helping with so much information.

More questions if I can.

Eleven passes. They’re all on one b bottle?
How consistent was the car? Can you share some of the other runs?
How complex was your kit? Bottle heater?

Feels good to be back. I swear its only the red cars that do ot for me lol

Also I drive a b5 s4 as a daily. Good car, bone stock and thats how it will stay so dont worry, I wont join the dark side

11 passes on basically 1 1/2 bottles. If that really because Im not sure how much my spare bottle really had in it.

Car was very consistent. Did two 12.2’s…most were 12.4’s and a onr 12.7 and 12.9 both times with a bottle running out during the run. No cool downs, not many cars were running so car made plenty of consecutive passes and took it like a champ

It’s awesome to see you back man…I have a red thing too.

B5S4…ugh…although it isn’t that hard to do it right, just hard to fit in to the B5 demographic.

I’m finally up in Lansdale PA, I’ve been noticing a ton of modified Subarus man (STIs, WRXs, even some great looking wagons) I can see why you went with that market. I did see a nice Misano RS4 coming up 476 the other day though…it won’t be long until I break down and buy one.

There’s a misano woth less than 10k miles for sale on qfail