AMD B5 S4 TiAL 605.2 car goes 10.74 @ 135mph

As I mentioned over on AZ,

Congrats to you Reid and nice work Jason!

No I’m just the first one to drive with No lift shifting correctly. It was downtime in between a shifts that made all of the difference. 770s can still make more power because you can spin them harder without blowing them up. The 605s have 3-4psi more maybe to make a glory pass but not a daily street race tune.

Thank you, coming from you, a long time record holder, I am honored.
But as you know the first real track visit doesn’t always bring the best results. I had an intake temp sensor giving me problems and I’m hoping to add some boost with Jason to get 140. We will see.

That’s no lift dude! You’ll love it!

Right about what Ian? Thank you for the compliment though. It’s just a time to be beaten is all.

I was going to say congratulations but then this happened. 137 looks like maybe the much cheaper single turbo might be a conversation piece now.

BT how much boost…

32psi. I was running 38 before but I’m trying not to push this engine too far.

BTW Reid still deserves mucho congratulations for his runs no matter what mph my slow thing did lol.

Uhhhhh why not?

Well he did not go 137 for one he went 136 which is 1 mph more then tweets BIG DEAL also he is not pushing boost because thats boomers motor SMH :-[

First of all you can’t fucking count.
Secondly this is not Boomers motor… what the hell are you talking about? lol

Boomer is getting a short block. Certainly isn’t this one.
He “wanted” to have this motor and trade for his,. but this has way too much in it for that.

Sorry to break it to you little boy but I’m not pushing it as hard to make sure it’s good for h20.
Once I’m back from h20 I’ll be hitting the track again. You know, something you are afraid to do.

He went 135 you went 136 1 mph difference big fucking deal if he did not run such a low et he would have trapped higher!

You really are a waste of the oxygen you breathe aren’t you? lol

He is right though.

When you have a dogshit launch you tend to trap better.

Anyway when did this become tweets against BT?

Also BT, Wtf are you doing on the launch? Sounds like you launched at 2300 rpm on a car that doesn’t make boost till 4800. You’re basically launching a small displacement v6 that makes 190 hp and 180 lb ft of torque by doing that. The turbo is out of the picture u til you’re almost through the 60 foot trap.

I posted this in Your other thread. Good video for you.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/launching-101_168121.htm

29 psi here. 10.74 ET, so what are you missing?

This

http://www.streetfire.net/video/launching-101_168121.htm

If the tune is cutting the throttle on the launch, I guess he could always call the tuner and complain. BT…got a mirror in your bathroom? Go yell at yourself lol.

I’m certainly not against Tweets lol, Reid is a good friend of mine and I have nothing but respect for what he did. I’m looking forward for him going back very soon and beating his previous numbers.

As for my launch, throttle cut.
The rpms were at 4750 when I actually let the clutch out, and the ECU dropped the throttle from 100% down to 18%. This caused the revs to drop down to 3000rpm.

This is the log from the launch:

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q755/britishturbo/throttle_zps4c7793ad.png

lol that is pretty funny actually! Made me laugh.

I know but it just seemed like the thread was going that way (tweets vs bt) . Not referring to you.

That log shows the pedal (you swing into wot) and rpm and boost and throttle…but not where you actually let the clutch go.

Ah yes I thought that one had vehicle speed on it, guess it didn’t.
447.8 is when vehicle speed went up from 0. Then right after that the throttle is cut.