AMD B5 S4 TiAL 605.2 car goes 10.74 @ 135mph

http://youtu.be/G-gbIxWzKFM

They made him run no et due to no roll cage. Thus the long video confirming the time.

Corbett, please tell your friend that while in the process of celebrating his success at the track and promoting AMDick on Audizine, there was no need to bash JHM’s front mount intercooler. I think that it was in bad taste. He should have kept his comment to a pm.

Please don’t clog the thread with useless arguing. I don’t know what you are talking about but save it for another thread.

Nice run…what is the difference with the 605.2s? Who tuned it? Why wasn’t 3ldickbeater there?

It’s about time twits car ran…now it’s only a matter of time before…

Here is the modlist since you left it out…should have mentioned in the video it’s a 3.0l

[quote]Ok so here’s the full list of go fast goodies:
-AMD 3.0L block (with 8.5:1 comp? Jason can confirm.)
-Stock S4 heads with super tech valves and springs. The stock heads are gasket matched.
-Stock intake manifold modified by -Jason@amd
Stock throttle body and an APR bi-pipe
-AMD S4 intercoolers.
-Tial 605.2 bolt on kit.
-90lb ev14s
-AMD modified 044 bosch pump (not complicated but his own tweaks)
-3" dp into 3.5" exhaust with two blow through mufflers.
-17" 18.5lb wheels BUT with tires they were heavier than my 18" Volks. Ended up being 43lbs.
Stock brakes, full interior no spare. 27lb battery in place of catch can which, with tubing and meth setup equalizes the battery difference.
Tune was for q16 and meth on an average of 29.x PSI over 4 gears.
All gearing is stock, no lift shifting helped a lot.
Michelin pilot super sports R17 245 40s worked awesome! The car ran a 2.04 FATS earlier in the day at a slight uphill.
[/quote]
Who tuned it? I bet it wasn’t EPL…

Holy fuck that’s fast. Awesome run and if that’s at a certified track that’s a new record.

Guaranteed not tuned by epl. Don’t even need to ask.

Who tuned it? I bet it wasn’t EPL…
[/quote]
Jason tuned it, and I think it’s fair to say that the heads/intake tract (stock y pipe even) are the reason this feat is such a great accomplishment for Jason.

Why, when its the truth? What is disrespectful about findings I have seen. Evilevo’s car gained a ton of power by switching to ERs! one of the lesser flowing SMICs over a JHM front mount. The gentlemen was asking for my opinion and I gave it. It has huge pressure drop issues, unless they have changed the core unbenounced to the community…?

Who are you to call Jason a dick when you are FAW the trash talking FOOL who’s been locked off of multiple forums? Evilevo isn’t the only guy who figured that out about the JHM FMiC Solomotorsports found that out, and multiple other people have.

wow that’s fast - so if this is 10’s on the 605.2’s, the 770’s are pretty redundant. Congrats, who’s the owner?

You’re acting as if I lied when I called your Dick a dick. Get it out of your mouth before AMDick comes in it again. Matter fact, continue to enjoy yourself.

Id take that dick in my mouth if that means my car would trap 135! Lol

Good comeback, I’m sorry what did Jason do to you again? Because I don’t see where you fit into the trash talking picture other than you past years of getting booted from forums. FAW you need to self evaluate, and apologize.

I’m excited to try to work out some bugs and go back. I’m gunning for guru. This was our low boost file for Q we liked it enough to shake down the car and pick out whatever bugs came to be. Here’s for the next visit!

Not at all, the 770 is still a better turbo for 35-38psi daily driven cars. Mine has to stay at 29psi in 3rd gear on pump.

Fantastic run!
Very happy for Reid!

All I could manage today was 11.7@137mph with a 2.2 60’ lol

Sorry I don’t understand? Are you saying 770’s are good for faster than that? The 605’s seem to hit the sweet spot with those results

[quote=“Fastestaudiwagon,post:11,topic:4623”]

You’re acting as if I lied when I called your Dick a dick. Get it out of your mouth before AMDick comes in it again.
The funny thing to me is that people actualy respond to you, I don’t think your worth the Internet space you use!

I fix

Not sure how anyone can trash Reid at this point. He ran a blistering fast time that is truly on an epic scale when you think about it. How can anyone trash him for this?

I’m still lwaiting for him to tell me I was right and apologise but other than that he fucking rocked the house with this time.

Awesome time man! Congrats…