Anyone else notice this?

Has that car ever run anything significant since Mike decided he would have a go at tuning it? There were 2 interesting VAST cars right when VAST was folding up. That car, and the Nogaro Blue gt car that was JHM tuned. The Nogaro car was monstrous, running well into the 11s @ 127 or something on a terrible night (100+ degrees). There’s a video somewhere. The car was only at the strip because JHM was testing their supercharger on a local tip car and the owner of the car tagged along. It got even faster…and then it got retuned by Mike and kept running 13s lol

Nope…it was gt30’ed on a revo tune…I think he sent an engine to vast to have them build it…but they held it for months and then went out of business…and then the car ended up in a tree, and now he is in a stock b7, no more modding, ended up being shipped out for military to Japan.

I haven’t seen that nogaro gt car, would be an interesting video. who was doing the tuning before mike?

Count Vohn

There’s a JHM video with it on there. Maybe some else remembers?

I’ll look around for it, I doubt anyone is going to stop in here lol the b7 section needs more members.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/the-first-b7-a4-into-the-low-13s_140392.htm

That was really funny… “while other companies stand around making empty promises, Vast delivers”…13.2…and Jake you just ran a 13.3 on a beta stage 2 tune…That’s pretty bad for a big turbo kit, I’m surprised they posted that.a

That was posted in 07 haha

I bought my clutch kit from Shane and it’s doing great after 20k miles. It’s a slightly modified version of what VAST used to sell IIRC.

Oh ya this whole thing again. Mec, has hit the nail on the head with all the information. Shane tried to help the B7 community out with lower priced parts. He really was not making much money off of what he sold honestly. Vast really f-ed him over with this engine build. Anyways, I know much are enjoying the new cover and neither of the companies are in existence since Shane closed up after his inventory was gone and since he got orders to Japan.

I would never have let Vast touch my car tuning or building wise. They just seemed to break and make everything slower.

I bought my clutch kit from Shane and it’s doing great after 20k miles. It’s a slightly modified version of what VAST used to sell IIRC.