Anyone want to rent a dragstrip? Cayuga or St. Thomas in Ontario

nice

I’d like to see a couple of all motor RS4s race your car. I have to say I’ve never lost to a B5 at the strip. Would be neat to see it finally happen. Most of them are fucked up with crap tunes or half - assed modlists.

Have you ever seen us there? There’s about 4-5 of us with B67 S4/RS4s who have been there a few times. I’ve seen a Nogaro once or twice.

what car? A Nogaro Blue B5 S4? Mods?

Im just going to go ahead and copy and past my signature from AZ =)

2000 Nogaro S4 B5 Stage 3・BorgWarner K04’s・Auto Speed Fueling Kit: CNC 85mm MAF Housing for Stock Air Box - RS4 MAF Hose - Siemens 630cc Injectors/60Lb - Bosch Platin F5DP0R Spark Plugs・AMD Stage 3+ Clutch w/OEM Flywheel (Still breaking it in, I only have 200km’s to go. Technically it is already broken in but i do not want to go hard until I reach 1400 kms just to play it safe)・Used set of Michelin Pilot Sport・ Evolution Racewerks Side Mount Intercooler・Piggies・Neuspeed 3" Exhaust・Valve Cover Seals・ECS Complete Timing Belt Kit・Tein Springs・Vent Boost Gauge・Kenwood DNX 9960・

This will be my Second time at the strip with a B5 S4 & Third time at the circuit The first time I went I blew my coolant allover the 1/4 in my old B5 with stock k03’s and a stage 1 Giac tune. Second time going to Cayuga I was circuiting, Then hit the drag and blew my turbos. Third time was in the winter for citcuiting and I had k04’s (Stage 3-).

Hopefully this time everything goes smooth (Fingers crossed), If not I have 3 more tows on my CAA Membership.

I have not been to the tack in two years so this will be a learning experience for me all over again.

nice

I’d like to see a couple of all motor RS4s race your car. I have to say I’ve never lost to a B5 at the strip. Would be neat to see it finally happen. Most of them are fucked up with crap tunes or half - assed modlists.

Have you ever seen us there? There’s about 4-5 of us with B67 S4/RS4s who have been there a few times. I’ve seen a Nogaro once or twice.

I just spoke to AMD and I asked them if it is okay to launch the car and they said that I should put a 200 - 300 more before doing so. The clutch works amazing though. I did a couple of pulls today because I reached the 800 mile mark (1300km) on the clutch, no slippage at all. This weekend looks kinda hot for the drag anyways, it says its going to be 26c. If I’m going to thrash the car, it might as well be on a colder day. Hopefully the weekend afterwords will be colder.

Iv seen you guys there once, but it was back a few years ago when I had my black b5. When I ran the drag I did 13.7 with a broken throttle body. That was the only pass I was able to make before I broke down. Hopefully I can get down into the 12’s when I do go. It will take some practice though. When I do go, I’m going to concentrate more on launching the car instead of trying to race others. I can try but I don’t think I would do to well considering I haven’t launched in years. I have read all of your tips of what to do at the drag and it was really helpful.

The mod list is decent in my car. I didn’t do any of the mods my self I just bought the car as is and put A clutch in it. Im running an ASP tune, I have no clue how good or bad it is. Iv been trying to find videos with the same setup and tune and its impossible to find times to see what it is capable of doing.

My apologies about the double post, I don’t know how to delete the post.

I just spoke to AMD and I asked them if it is okay to launch the car and they said that I should put a 200 - 300 more before doing so. The clutch works amazing though. I did a couple of pulls today because I reached the 800 mile mark (1300km) on the clutch, no slippage at all. This weekend looks kinda hot for the drag anyways, it says its going to be 26c. If I’m going to thrash the car, it might as well be on a colder day. Hopefully the weekend afterwords will be colder.

Iv seen you guys there once, but it was back a few years ago when I had my black b5. When I ran the drag I did 13.7 with a broken throttle body. That was the only pass I was able to make before I broke down. Hopefully I can get down into the 12’s when I do go. It will take some practice though. When I do go, I’m going to concentrate more on launching the car instead of trying to race others. I can try but I don’t think I would do to well considering I haven’t launched in years. I have read all of your tips of what to do at the drag and it was really helpful.

The mod list is decent in my car. I didn’t do any of the mods my self I just bought the car as is and put A clutch in it. Im running an ASP tune, I have no clue how good or bad it is. Iv been trying to find videos with the same setup and tune and its impossible to find times to see what it is capable of doing.

My apologies about the double post, I don’t know how to delete the post.

^^ no worries. You’ll have to post a bit more here before you have editing privileges. Good luck on your next visit to the track - hopefully it turns out better for you this time!

Thank you, Im going to need it!

^^ no worries. You’ll have to post a bit more here before you have editing privileges. Good luck on your next visit to the track - hopefully it turns out better for you this time!

yeah, just wait till fall for dragstrip. Make sure the DA is down in the 500 feet or less range. That basically means a sunny fall day where it’s about 8 or 10 celsius. Ideal.

Not sure about ASP other than the guy being a bit of a weirdo. They like to play with the dyno, and aren’t as much fans of acceleration testing. Similar to AMD ironically lol.

Here’s our 1/4 mile list to check. Type “B5” in vehicle and you can then put whatever you want in the other categories to see who ran what

http://audirevolution.net/quartermile/

i…e
B5 in vehicle
ASP in ECU
K04 in power adder

Mike2KS4@PEB B5 S4 2.7T Manual 93 ASP ASP/Milltek K04/RS6 hybrids 11.93 117.91 1.68
TommyGunn B5 S4 2.7T Manual 100 ASP 3- Piggies/Stock K04 12.28 113.6 1.825 Stage 3-, Clutchmasters, ebay fmic

Thank you, Im going to need it!

I hope my tune and clutch will hold up lol
Holy shit that a fast time for a stage 3 minus (My old set up was a stage 3-) . I would be happy if I got that time with my current set up. When I did my turbo upgrade on my old B5, I really regret not going with the K04/RS6 from JHM because at the time it was a brand new product and their was not enough info about it yet. Those are monsters.

Here is an old video of me launching & top end back in my teenager days when I was a way more stupid reckless then I am now. I am much more mature now, at least I would like to think :). Well maybe a top end run here and there lol. This was all done in Mexico ::slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW9mx1O5J3A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWrLbQWFYws.

Holy shit that a fast time for a stage 3 minus (My old set up was a stage 3-) .
[/quote]
Well, he went 12.2 @ 113 on race gas. That’s what Dan did on K03 turbos for his B5 stage 2 record.

Well, he went 12.2 @ 113 on race gas. That’s what Dan did on K03 turbos for his B5 stage 2 record.
[/quote]
Id be happy with that time on my current set up lol. I guess we will have to wait and see. CP24 says that this weekend will be 29c so defiantly not.

Would you go to the 1/4 Mile on a 20c day or would that still be to hot?

yeah, just wait till fall for dragstrip. Make sure the DA is down in the 500 feet or less range. That basically means a sunny fall day where it’s about 8 or 10 celsius. Ideal.

Not sure about ASP other than the guy being a bit of a weirdo. They like to play with the dyno, and aren’t as much fans of acceleration testing. Similar to AMD ironically lol.

Here’s our 1/4 mile list to check. Type “B5” in vehicle and you can then put whatever you want in the other categories to see who ran what

http://audirevolution.net/quartermile/

i…e
B5 in vehicle
ASP in ECU
K04 in power adder

Mike2KS4@PEB B5 S4 2.7T Manual 93 ASP ASP/Milltek K04/RS6 hybrids 11.93 117.91 1.68
TommyGunn B5 S4 2.7T Manual 100 ASP 3- Piggies/Stock K04 12.28 113.6 1.825 Stage 3-, Clutchmasters, ebay fmic

Holy shit that a fast time for a stage 3 minus (My old set up was a stage 3-) . I would be happy if I got that time with my current set up. When I did my turbo upgrade on my old B5, I really regret not going with the K04/RS6 from JHM because at the time it was a brand new product and their was not enough info about it yet. Those are monsters.

Here is an old video of me launching & top end back in my teenager days when I was a way more stupid reckless then I am now. I am much more mature now, at least I would like to think :). Well maybe a top end run here and there lol. This was all done in Mexico ::slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW9mx1O5J3A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWrLbQWFYws.

Holy shit that a fast time for a stage 3 minus (My old set up was a stage 3-) .
[/quote]

[/quote]
Id be happy with that time on my current set up lol. I guess we will have to wait and see. CP24 says that this weekend will be 29c so defiantly not.

Would you go to the 1/4 Mile on a 20c day or would that still be to hot?