Anyone want to rent a dragstrip? Cayuga or St. Thomas in Ontario

Tmp is too expensive and closes early

Sparta is easy and fair priced and stays open late… But tough to get replies from lol

How bout we just organize a day we can all be there then. Sparta doesn’t get that busy really and if it’s cool it will be totally dead.

Cayuga works well since most of us are in the city. Sparta is a 3 hr drive for a few of the guys who come.

It’s also pretty quiet in the cold. Last time there, we made 18-22 passes.

Can we decide on a time and place, if enough people are going I will make the extra jog to cayuga.

Cayuga is too expensive to rent. We find it best to just t&t. $2000+.

Sparta we could rent for $1000

Hmmmm, well as I stated before I am good to rent Thomas or if you guys can just pick a date for a Test and tune and we can all meet.

Either way.

November 1st would be good day to rent, or meet.

I don’t need to run my car but I think Bangoman and Mistro want to, so I may tag along. We will post up a thread for sure.

I think you can subscribe to this section to be alerted of any new threads.

Can we decide on a time and place, if enough people are going I will make the extra jog to cayuga.

Cayuga is too expensive to rent. We find it best to just t&t. $2000+.

Sparta we could rent for $1000

Hmmmm, well as I stated before I am good to rent Thomas or if you guys can just pick a date for a Test and tune and we can all meet.

Either way.

November 1st would be good day to rent, or meet.

I don’t need to run my car but I think Bangoman and Mistro want to, so I may tag along. We will post up a thread for sure.

I think you can subscribe to this section to be alerted of any new threads.

u can count me in for sure.

u can count me in for sure.

i think we should do this as soon as the track opens up, cant wait to get going!

i think we should do this as soon as the track opens up, cant wait to get going!

Im down when every you set it up!

Im down when every you set it up!

Who was the RS4 guy that was form KW and was doing mud donuts on thay video?

Who was the RS4 guy that was form KW and was doing mud donuts on thay video?

Il be hitting up Cayuga this upcoming weekend (Either the 29th or the 30th) For open lapping & 1/4 Mile. If anybody would like to join let me know. I will only do the 1/4 Mile if the weather is cold enough but I am 100% going for open lapping one of those days.