APR Blower coming out for R8 V8?

I’m not sure if I saw it or not but is the new APR blower gonna be fitted for the R8 also?

If so picking up a 6MT R8 V8 and slapping a blower/exhaust/clutch on it is gonna make for a fucking mean V10+ competitor…

R8 on race gas and slicks is gonna prob be mid 10’s all day…

RS4, R8, RS5 get it.

Of those, the RS4 should in theory be the SLOWEST lol. Will be interesting.

Imagine that lol… Fastest Audi in a long time and it might end up being the slowest of the bunch… lol.

Wonder if the DSG will hold up the in the RS5…

The R8 is gonna be a monster…

Well to be honest nobody uses drag slicks so I wouldn’t put too much stock in that ET. It was a nice experiment but you’re not likely to rock slicks on the street to win red light races lol.

I really want to see an rs4 in the 10s on pump. Not sure if that will happen with Apr. Maybe if that car had some more lw parts than it had on the 11.15 run?

Jhm has their blue rs4 running upgraded fuelling now so it will be interesting to see what they do. Last time out it was still stock fuelling and it was trapping 123 on straight california 91, and on a bad launch trapped 125 one pass. That was at sacramento the night the euro code s6 girl was there trapping 118 or 119 on race fuel.

Amd has no cars lol…so maybe they will push another customer to the edge for their glory.

That Australian dude is currently having the PES whipple unit installed on his pre-FL RS5, I guess we’ll see soon enough how the DSG holds up.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7427/10882151245_a9d39f2412_b.jpg

DSG will hold up just fine because it will make 40 whp gain; its the motor that may go boom from a bad tune

LOL zing.

Good topic, 4.2 R8 with this blower setup should be ridiculously fast.

Hahaha that was awesome