APR hints at new B8 S4 product

His 1/8mph traps are more aligned on that run though. Oh well I suppose, in retrospect I shouldn’t post other peoples results, but I thought they were interesting enough.
[/quote]
do you really think you can trap 122 in shit DA on straight 91 octane fuel using a 1320 pushed by a 3.0 V6? That’s the question.

2k is stretching it by all mean’s, assuming he meant to type around $3K?

Why is it funny that I’m running a list? Our list on AZ hasn’t been updated in over 6 months. Arin@APR finally updated the list this morning though.
[/quote]
we have a list here. that’s why it’s funny.

do you really think you can trap 122 in shit DA on straight 91 octane fuel using a 1320 pushed by a 3.0 V6? That’s the question.
[/quote]
Not sure, it’s a little high, but I’m going to try it out myself soon(albeit on 93 octane). I think his D/A on that run was lower 1,000’s though, but yeah still not ideal.

we have a list here. that’s why it’s funny.
[/quote]
oooh gotcha! I can’t link the website in my sig box so it was the best “solution” I could come up with.

It’s not the car it’s the driver who doesn’t know what he’s doing… I could get a 12.x out of your car 100% stock in good DA on probably my first try or two…

yup!

This says good things to me. You have been very very honest about APR and when they have done great… good and when something still needs more work. Everyone knows your in line with APR but you also call it like it is. Nothingg wrong with supporting the right team for your platform. Im just glad to see your involved.

I remember you saying APR was talking about coming up to turn your trasmission last year when that didnt happen and then the stage III fall out I was worried that APR had decided tthey needed to move on. Its great to see they are still involved and helping get the last bit of power out of the car.

I like the two pulley idea and I think that is a big help. I also thing there is other room for improvement with the entire system. The thing I dont like is that there are random companys makeing pulleys to spin the blower faster and faster but they havent actually done any reacheach on anything. The B8 S4 has been very sucuessful because of actual honest people like yourself keeping people informed and because companys like APR are still putting time into the market.

X2 about PT honest assessment of APR’s products/support. It’s hard to find honest reviews amongst “fanboys” (not calling you a fanboy, it just gets keyed that way when you tend to follow one company). I’ll be interested to see where the next performance gains are found in the B8 platform since dollar to performance of the upgrading the blower (at least for now) hasn’t made economic sense.

Has there been any status updates in regards to when/if JHM is going to get deeper into the B8 game? Granted I know how long they like to test products, but it does seem like some rejuvenation in the platform could really help move things along.

JHM only does V8s and V10s :smiley: :wink:

Whoa there, I’m pretty sure they’ve got a couple records under their belt for the 4-banger turbo A4’s as well! And just a couple 2.7TT records also lol.

Fucking Eurotrash and their fucking big mouths… Not sure why APR continues to deal with/trust them… This certainly isn’t the first time they jump the gun on shit… Biggest scam company in the B8 market, fucking leaches is what they are… Headers that don’t make power, stealing others ideas, pushing the stage III blower on bogus #'s, hail mary passes with a gutted S4 w/o exhaust, stealing tunes, etc.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/713375-APR-Teaser-Adding-more-power-to-the-3-0-TFSI?p=11776812&viewfull=1#post11776812

I don’t think anyone even took them seriously anyways.

At the end of the day I could care less about EC and the scam company they are… It really pisses me off because this causes APR not to trust others like me and I don’t post things I’m asked not to… You’d think one of their actual dealers would show the same respect but they’ve pulled the same shit for years now so again I’m not surprised!

makes sense, understood.

If the leak is true, kudos! that’s great news as it should keep $$ reasonable, compatible with current APR users, and it addresses adding extra power without having to run a larger crank pulley beyond 179mm that generates even more heat.

Loe, yeah sorry didn’t mean to sound like a dick to you… I’ll let APR do their marketing and product announcements as ec should as well… I’m confident folks will see something in the near future and I’m still thinking I’ll have strip times in August… Going to be fun ;D

Ironically you (one of the beta testers who does know) just confirmed that eurocode was right. New throttle body and pulley.

Funny how that worked out.

Not how I see it but ok…

It was primetime himself who posted above, but an employee who works for primetime who took it upon himself to accidently confirm EC’s “guess”.

^^ damn, fail. joke ruined. which I could edit. should be:

It wasn’t primetime himself who posted above, but an employee who works for primetime who took it upon himself to accidently confirm EC’s “guess”.

The good news is if you posted that 51 more times you could edit the post. as you can edit posts at 150 post count