Are there anymore JHM mods coming for the 3.0?

Does anyone have any inside information if JHM has anymore mods coming out for the 3.0? Or if they are still doing any R&D? So far we have…

Clutch Kit with LWFW
BBK with LWR’s
Downpipes with FI Catback
Short Shifter or Trio Kit
ECU and TCU Tune
Phenolic Intake Manifold Spacers
Zingo Air Box Mod

I’m not complaining, and that’s a decent list to get things going but I really hope JHM is still doing some R&D on our platform. I think from here either we need to go FI and have a reasonably priced supercharger kit which I’m sure a lot of work has already been done towards that using the kit from the S4. Or what other mods would the 3.0 benefit from? NA mods can only go so far especially for most 3.0 owners who are daily drivers are not going to be putting light weight wheels, batteries and extreme things of that nature.

I don’t know much about technical engine work but would the 3.0 benefit from a port and polish? bigger throttle body? The S4 has headers I think available so wouldn’t it make sense for the 3.0 to have them too? I know that topic has been discussed already some already. I’m just trying to figure out what else can be done. I am very happy with how my car sits now but I would REALLY, REALLY love a cost effective Supercharger kit, and by reasonable cost I mean something along the lines of what the PES kit sold for which I think was just under 4k, so if it was somewhere around there but not over 5 I think that would significantly change this platform.