Atco on the 15th of May....

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170523/ae26402894ac5192bf3bda5a281b5b1d.jpg

It took me awhile sorry guys…

So, made it to the private event at Atco dragway with a bunch of the guys on May 15th. The slip above is my first run with second gear short shift and a funky switch into 5th as I was crossing the finish line. Second run an 11.250 with a 1.6’s 60ft no traction. Then 60fts progressively got worse with my worst and last run being a 1.91 no traction to be found. All runs except for one were mash/go except for a 4K launch that ended up with car alsmot sideways again, Surprisingly 60ft was 1.7’s . There was really no track prep it seems the track staff showed up around 9:50am and just basically told us ok you can start racing. Wondering what the fall will bring, looking into a couple of little changes which include HFCs for the fall. Mph was very good just wished I could’ve hooked a couple of more times. Car definitely adapted after first run. I drove it there on the race gas but didn’t really open her up to let time completely settle in. Also might look into a better tire car definitely needs it, although Contis are a great all around tire, time to step it up.