ATF Overheating Audi s6 2007

I changed the upper arms and it was a nightmare when my new strut comes I’ll be changing that broken strut

Eh it’s fine, run it haha. Nasty dude

Lol when I come back from Miami I’m changing that shit

I had the programmer unlock the transmission a day before I left and I had my friend driving my car and he so far said it’s been smoother then the last one

I’m going to flush them I just got back from Miami

Hey guys I got the car running for a while I drove the car 7 hours straight then went to Manhattan in some insane traffic. I’d say the transmission isn’t overheating after like a few weeks of driving it.

I did watch the temperature and how the fluid will stay at 105 or 108 when sitting but when driving it mainly goes down to 100 but sometimes 98 or 95 rarely

The only other thing is I’m short one bolt on the transmission mount so I feel minor jerks when I stop or pull off so I’m going to source a bolt to eventually fix that

If you have the old transmission still it would be great to hear if you find anything on inspection of it that would lend to why it would over heat.

Yeah I’d have to pull it apart which I may do in my free time for right now it’s sitting on a dolly

2 Likes