Audi B5/C5 Meet/Cruise

Audi S4 Meet and cruise 2013

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/60000/Snail-Racing-Across-Finish-Line--60262.jpg

Date: June 1 2013

Those who have been involved with the other thread please chime in and add any info you like

Where:

152 N Atherton St, State College, PA

June 1st

1pm

See you guys there.

Lodging:

http://www.booking.com/city/us/state...HlWzi6TyyFLhkw

If we get enough people maybe we can have some shirts made up. I know a guy :wink:

1. obijohn22 -MI, 2.8l GT28ā€™s, meth, nitrousā€¦
  2. Monty23 - PA, built 2.7 STK PT5858 meth
  3. E36 Hater - NY, built 2.8 E36 on HX40
  4. asyx - CT, Built 2.7 SRM K24
  5. rtl5009 - PA, Built 2.7 F21 E85
  6. CELison - PA, 2.7 F21 meth
  7. ggg20t - PA, Stage 2 K03
  8. Britishturbo - PA, built 2.7 2001.5 S4 AGP Zeta 3.2 Single Turbo Meth Nitrous
  9. Haenszel20v - NY, Built vr6, PTE 6766, E85, W/M
  10. sjmelling - VA, K04ā€™s, GIAC 3-, MBC at 15lbs, stock intercoolers, stock exhaust
  11. MileMan402 - PA, F21 stage 3-
  12. Dennis - CT, Stock 2.7 F4H E85
  13. Mightemouce - NY, B7 GT3076
  14. Meow - MI, Stock block, RS6, built heads. pump gas
  15. Turbo Nerd - MI, Casa A4, Built AEB head, 3658 Cat Cams, PTE6262, on a diet
  16. Danny - CT, E46 M3
  17. Csre9 - MD, Stock 2.7, F21, Meth
  18. Lidoauotgroup - Stock 2.7, 2.8 heads, PTE6262
  19. S4ssy - MI
  20. PovGRide742 - PA, F21 S4
  21. Ghost Rider - PA, '06 Yamaha R1
  22. 3L Beater - MI, some badass mods unkown :slight_smile:

Try to keep the flaming to a minimum, just posting on here (from AZ) to include you guys if you havenā€™t seen the original thread. This is for fun, not for cock measuring. We all want to have fun. Me and a few guys from NY/CT are rolling up the night before, gonna grab a biteā€¦etc.

whatā€™s with the snailsā€¦is that a turbo reference, or are B6 S4s allowed?

/b5trolling

:slight_smile:

Pretty neat event you have there. There are a bunch of guys who do an RS4 cruise through new york city every year thatā€™s pretty wild.

3L beater will be down in State Collegeā€¦where BT is from. Iā€™d like to see some friendly pulls.

BT britishturbo? He is from PA and he will be there. #8

p.s. this link didnā€™t work

http://www.booking.com/city/us/state...HlWzi6TyyFLhkw

Dude, that was a statement I made, not a question. That is why I brought it up.

I think BT is one of the first B5 guys Iā€™ve seen in a while trying to do things right. His attention to detail is superb and I donā€™t think he skimps on anything. Those 2 point alone are what 99% of the B5 community lacks.

Why does the add also say 2009?

lol

BT and I are buds, your crush is cute. You obviously havent seen his whole build thread thoughā€¦ He put that thing together mostly with parts he had laying around.

Why are you buds? Because youā€™re the famous s4 builder?

Know whatā€™s funnyā€¦ I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard of a fast car to come out of your tuning company. Want to enlighten us on why anyone should listen to you about what is fast? You talk about going all over the place to tune cars etcā€¦ But I donā€™t see anyone posting on forums saying how awesome Snow Trooper tuning company is and how their car is running great times because of your work.

Help me out hereā€¦ Whatā€™s your claim to fame? That you worked at stasis? I donā€™t get you at all.

Thereā€™s the one guy you claim is a friend of yours however you use his account to post on audizine. Speaking ofā€¦that means you have multiple accounts in different names youā€™ve posted under all under the auspices that he is some other person, when clearly itā€™s you. Youā€™re the last fucking guy who should be trying to call anyone out for phantom accounts etc.

P. S. I told you that you had to show me being a ā€˜liarā€™ and you failed. So fuck off already. That was the deal. Because I said so.

He seems like a cool guy, he isnā€™t mentally unbalanced like some people. I have seen the build thread, but itā€™s not like a normal B5 guy with busted ass transmissions laying around.

I was talking mostly about his actual engine build and how meticulous he was, I have no problem with B5 S4ā€¦I just donā€™t like some of the owners and you can probably say the same about B6/7 owners.

"mostā€™ guys donā€™t have access or the knowledge to machine their own parts, most guys donā€™t have 10 sets of heads, multiple apb and bel blocks, and an RS4 block or two.

Honestly, I liked you videos with still shots of your engine build, but it seems like we never know which ST will show upā€¦will it be the conspiracy psycho or what seems to be a decent guy???

Nice try but a solid miss you Fuckin clown. If you are lucky I will touch your car, maybe work on it. Be glad your stork ass doesnā€™t know me, Iā€™m the best friend you will never have.

I will stop posting when I make it to 530 posts, cause thatā€™s my area code.

What ever will those last few posts containā€¦

Agree, on all points. Mostly the last. BTW, you are either stupid and loyal or in on it with the shit you post. But also saveable if a real Audi enthusiast.

Sounds like some really fast cars tuned and built by snow Trooper then.

Actually no it sounds like you blustered your way through with more tough guy talk.

Simple question. Where are all of your trophy cars?

I mean the amd b5 cars at least have some 60-130 success and we know kurt and Jhm have plenty of quarter mile records. But what about snow Trooper? For a guy who talks like he is Godā€™s gift to tuning, I have to say as the guy who complied the largest audi quarter mile list anywhere, a grand total of zero cars were snow Trooper specials. Maybe a tweaked giac file on one car that many people insisted was running nitrous, not straight pump gas as claimed. Still put it up as we have to trust people around here, even the pretend telephone detectives.

The four year old single turbo car weā€™ve been hearing aboutā€¦ The ā€˜I was going to turbo an rs4 but didnā€™t get to itā€™. Lots of talk, very little results.

Funny thing is jared is usually a larger than life personality so people wonā€™t challenge him where he feels safe and cozy on wayot or quattrofail, surrounded in a warm womb of protection with his middle aged b5 die hards. But reality is a much different picture.

Show us your car doing donuts again, and regale us with more stories about your n e f tuning prowess and how people fly you all over to touch their cars with the Dutch hand of God. pleaseā€¦ Pretty pleaseā€¦!!!

Iā€™ll always be an Audi enthusiast and car enthusiast at that, regardless of what people like you think I will be one for the rest of my life. I donā€™t agree with the way some, not all, people go about things and Iā€™m not easily manipulated. I hate bullshit and liars and sometimes with internet forum bullshit you just might have to believe the ā€œbest liarā€ or step back and look at it from a logical perspective. Itā€™s funny that I rarely find myself arguing about anything B6/7 related and always B5 related even though I have no dog in the fight.

I mean just yesterday Tweets tried to discredit my Audi 4.2 experience based on how long Iā€™ve owned my car, then how many Audis Iā€™ve driven. Come on man, even you can agree that is fucking nuts. I donā€™t sing and danceā€¦and pay people to build my cars(who obviously arenā€™tā€™ very good). I modify electronic systems on Marine Corps aircraft and build my cars in my free time because I love to turn a wrench.

Or how about the fact that SNOWTROOPER (JARED) is a FUCKING SCAM ARTIST!!

I contacted him months, literally months ago, atleast 8 months ago in regards to building a single turbo setup for my car. All was well, he said he could build it around my turbo, fine. I had no problem with that. We agreed and paid him to go ahead and build it. I had the turbo sent to him directly, brand new from Comp turbo. In his words " Tony, once I get the turbo here it will be 1 to 2 weeks before completion". Ok Jared, fine thats no problem. I trust you. Thats when the issues started happening. 2-3+ weeks go by, I contact him, No replies. I call him, no answer, i left numerous messages, no answer. I finally at one point in the 3+ weeks get a reply back that he is busy with his shop, hes almost done, another week, the turbo is giving him issues for placement building the kit. I receive no phone calls from this fucking low life scumbag to tell me the status of the kit or whats going on after I sent him a brand new turbo and $4500 dollars of my money to start the kit!! Overall its been atleast a 8months til now and I still have nothing. You think heā€™d have the deciency of giving someone a call even though your shop is apparently so fucking busy you cant make a quick phonecall to a customer after spending money for your service, thats complete bullshit. I have a shop and even though we are busy, I still have to call people back no matter what. That to me is not a shop or professional business man, and to me like I said a fucking scam artist piece of shit. Jared, I wish you were closer to Boston. Your lucky you are where you are.

All in all, the court and lawyer is taking care of this. See you in court.

Damnā€¦

[waiting for Snow Tropper to claim that this is another fake account]

Nope, aiello is a very real person that I am engaged in a very real legal issue with because he doesnā€™t understand contract law. He also doesnā€™t seem to understand how turbo kits and fabrication works, he fails to mention he changed the turbo after the kit order was placed against my wishes.

Tony, I didnā€™t sell you a turbo kit based on a comp turbo, I sold you one based in a garrett turbo. You just canā€™t seem to grasp the physical dimension differences.

Tony, thank you for lying and threatening me in print instead of just over the phone like usual. See you in court.

This situation Does not concern me, but I would like to say this. Why not just give him his money and Turbo back. I donā€™t think that you should let your ego dictate whatā€™s best in this situation. I think that you should call Aiello and see if you too can resolve this situation without outside mediation. Just give it a try. Be the bigger man and try to see if there is an alternative to the courts.

I also think that the both of you should refrain from discussing this situation on this, or any other site.

Good advice, we tried that before and it didnā€™t work, now we are trying it again. I think we just reached an agreeable solution over the phone.

Good to hear. I also donā€™t think that you should leave the site after you have reach your area code, Lol. You and Saki Need to relax just a little bit. This is a car forum and you to act ass if proving points are better than eating pussy. My bad, I ment to say pizza.

Stay. If you leave, you will be missed. Different personalities, creative and experienced mechanics are what makes for a good discussion.

Now woild be a great time for me to pounce on you and fucking tank you for all the shit you spew and all the running of ur mouthā€¦butā€¦shit like that is never cool when people get so pissed to make that kinda post aiellos4 made. Deffinitly looks like some serious shitā€¦let us know how it turns outā€¦sounds like you guys might have made a good convo on the phoneā€¦good place to startā€¦ive made plently of gm big turbo kits its not always plug and playā€¦its always hard for both sides on custom stuffā€¦

If its that far off. I agree with faw. Toss tue dude his money nd parts backā€¦go separate ways