Audi Sport TT Cup

Pretty exciting stuff.

“Audi is now looking for 18 drivers around the world, who would like to participate in the Audi Sport TT Cup in 2015. The place in the TT cockpit for one season costs 99,000 euros plus VAT and special services. All cars are centrally prepared and fielded by quattro GmbH – an attractive offering for beginners and drivers who’d like to switch to another series.”

http://www.audi-motorsport.com/de/en/tt-cup/fahrerwerden.html

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n320/freightaccount1/2015-audi-sport-tt-cup-race-car_100487221_h_zps93549295.jpg

:smiley:

Dear Edward,

thank you very much for your application for the Audi Sport TT Cup 2015.
We have received a lot of applications worldwide and we are happy about the huge interest of many drivers.

Unfortunately we cannot consider your application for the drivers evaluation in December as other
profiles showed a better matching for the participation in Audi Sport TT Cup 2015.

Thank you for your understanding, we hope that you will be further delighted by Audi Sport.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Audi Sport TT Cup Team

quattro GmbH
85049 Ingolstadt

Sitz/Domicile: Neckarsulm
Registergericht/Court of Registry: Amtsgericht Stuttgart
HRB Nr./Commercial Register No.: 106821
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Heinz Hollerweger

Wichtiger Hinweis: Die vorgenannten Angaben werden jeder E-Mail automatisch hinzugefügt und lassen keine Rückschlüsse auf den Rechtscharakter der E-Mail zu.

Important Notice: The above information is automatically added to this e-mail. This addition does not constitute a representation that the content of this e-mail is legally relevant and/or is intended to be legally binding upon quattro GmbH.

Wow this is one of the neatest things I have seen them do. Very cool. NICETTS was that from you submitting a application. I’m about 99,000 euros short but I would love to apply to see if I could get accepted.

Yep, wasn’t sure where I was gonna get 98K euro but what the heck.

man… worth a shot! If I had some track experience (and a spare 100 euro) I would apply myself. What an opportunity. I guess it really is a ‘gentleman drivers’ contest… thats an R8 just to participate once you are selected.

Cool that you submitted though!

I’m going to put in some track time this season upcoming though once my car is back from getting its engine built. Hopefully this league continues.

That car is so fucking sexy. I hope the new TT RS looks like this thing. I find the fact that they even replied to you was cool. Justin, if you apply good luck!