Audi w12

Hi
I was wondering if JHM has tune the 2009 w12 or has some experience with it? I know a company over here that has done software and de-cats for this car got pretty interesting results , sadly only on the dyno but the car I know got 100-200km in under 11 seg on the pbox, its good since stock its around 13.
Regards.

Those cars are really rare around here. I only know of like two locally and neither gets driven very much at all.

Thanks.

Yep I know …I was asking maybe someone has 1 tuned and want to share the experience.
Regards.

in my experience anyone that tests cars at that speed is hiding how terrible the car or the tune or the parts are. Nobody drives those speeds on a daily basis.

Try contacting JHM. It sounds like your not in the states or in canada. Where are you from and where are the pics of your car. I love the W12 I would love to see more done with them

Thanks for the response Justincredible

From Germany , will take some pics when the weather its good ,at the moment the cars its in storage …
I will send a JHM a mail and see what its the response , the car has almost all the aditional equipment , carbon brakes ,20 wheels , its the Long vertion etc, I was thinking to get a s8 but I will see…my pbox just arrive so as soon the wheather its a little better I will do some measurment.
Thanks again .Regards.