B8/8.5 Parts - RS5 JHM Catback, PSS10 Coilovers, BBS CHR 20x10.5 w/ Michelin PS AS4

I will be adding pictures this weekend 6/11 - 6/12 as I get some time to pull the parts off the car.

I am selling my 2014 RS5 and as such I’m putting up some of the parts I have on it for sale. All parts are located just outside of Atlanta, GA.

JHM 2.75" Catback and Downpipes [$3250 + Shipping] - https://jhmotorsports.com/products/jhm/exhaust-full-2-75-performance-exhaust-valved-downpipes-and-cat-back-for-jhm-b8-rs5-4-2l.html

Great sounding exhaust setup that certainly brings out more of the 4.2L sound that is lacking even with the stock sport exhaust. I’ve only had the exhaust on the car since January of this year as it took a while for me time find time to put it on the car. I’d guess I’ve only put 2000 miles on it. Obviously this is a big set of parts to ship so I’d expect shipping to be around $200, that is what I paid to have it shipped from JHM.

Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers [$2000 + Shipping] - https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-suspension-kit-48-147231

Been on the car since around March 2020. Was working from home almost exclusively until the end of 2021 so I didn’t end up putting a lot of miles on this. I’d guess I’ve put 9000 miles on them.

BBS CHR 20x10.5 et 25 (Titanium color) with 285/30 R20 Michelin PS AS4 [$3250 + Shipping]

• Wheels - This wheel size and offset are a perfect pair for the RS5’s wider fenders. No curb rash with only minor signs of wear. Wheels are balanced for the tires currently equipped.
  • Tires - The Tires put on 10/25/2021. I am not sure the exact mileage but it is somewhere in the ballpark of 3000 miles. All four tires alone were a little over $1500 new. I will added pictures with measurements of the tread on all four.

Wheels prior to install 10/25/2021

So I live in Chattanooga and I already have the downpipes. Would you be willing to sell the midpipe and exhaust? I’d come and get them even today if we can make a deal.

DM sent

Didn’t realize that you can’t edit posts until a certain number of total posts so Ill have to update the post here. The information in this post supersedes what is above.

POST UPDATES

• 6/12/2022 - The rear half of the exhaust has been sold, only the downpipes remain. Price and description for the exhaust have been updated. Pictures for the Downpipe/X Pipe Combo have been added below.

JHM 2.75" Downpipe/X Pipe Combo [$900 Shipped] - https://jhmotorsports.com/products/jhm/exhaust-full-2-75-performance-downpipe-and-x-pipe-combo-jhm-for-b8-rs5-4-2l.html

Great sounding setup that certainly brings out more of the 4.2L sound that is lacking even with the stock sport exhaust. I’ve only had them on the car since January of this year as it took a while for me time find time to put it on the car. I’d guess I’ve only put 2000 miles on it. One of the bolts that attach the downpipes to the cats is missing a flat washer and a lock washer which will need to be replaced before installing. Personally I would recommend just replacing all six bolts, washers, and lock washers as its just good practice but they will be provided regardless.

JHM 2.75" Downpipe/X Pipe Combo 6/12/2022

Wheels on car currently 6/9/2022

Downpipes have been sold.