B8 s4 suspension options.

So I bought a 2012 s4 to replace my rs4. So far I really like the car and have already started changing things to the way I want them. Within 8 days of ownership I already had dual pulleys and a tune. I pulled off the awful MagnaFlow exhaust it came with and replaced the stock one while I secured a full Apr for it. I grabbed the ecs full carbon cold air intake and I’ve also already changed the shift knob to a b8.5 and have the b8.5 fbsw on the way. I grabbed an a2dp cord for Bluetooth but this isn’t gonna cut it for me so I’ll be changing the whole mmi unit to b8.5 as well. The car also came with rs4 front grille and h&r super sport Springs.

The ride on these Springs is awful and they’re also a little bit too low I scrape on speed bumps and can’t go through any tracked car washes. I had h&r on my rs4 and they were great so my question is has anyone gone from sport to super sport or vise versa? I’d like like to know the difference in ride quality between the 2. I realize the oe Springs are pretty close to stock ride comfort. Also what other options are ppl trying that want an oe ride quality but nice and lowered.

You basically are going to want good dampers and tall springs. Order something custom. There is a very long B8 suspension thread on this board.