BHF Bottom end weights

Could anyone post up the BE/SE rod weights, pin, rings and piston weights for the OEM components?

Lol, nice try Quintin/Mario :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Try at what Mdubz?

yuck… I was going to say. I have a spare motor and I have all the parts. I was going to gather the weights. If It was helpful but if this is one of those two trolls or someone along with them… Pass…and down vote

Getting away with a fake account. Nobody wants to help either of you 2 considering you’re some of the biggest scum bags on the Audi forums.

What makes Quintin a scum bag?

You mean other than the fact he lied for years about his car… He lied just about everytime he posted about his car. . He missled people on how his car ran to try and look better than it did. How he has no interest in really helping people only helping save his failed image and project from the annuals of laughter.

How he for whatever reason aligns himself with trolls and he himself is a troll.

He started out as a lie continued to be a lie and now is a poor sport with a failed turbo kit that didnt perform so he is desperate to try and make money off his project and desperate to try and play down the blower results.

So basically how is he not a scum bag

Mdubz is making a claim your a troll. I myself thought you were a troll. You for whatever reason made your first post about a noted troll with zero credibility

I would hate to think your a troll as its great to have people who are really excited for the 4.2 even if they have apposing views but…

A few questions. for you as your a new member.
Where do you live.
Lets see a picture of your S4
Its great you on AR but I dont see your name on any other forums… Now excuse me for asking but the major troll who seems to try and defend the turbo kits happens to made new fake accounts all the time

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171211/6253410527ba31b9009833ff4514ea89.jpg

Where is that from. I have been reporting the posts to the mods to look over.

it’s from Audizine

Audizine. They quickly terminated the account after I reported it. I’m assuming there were other people reporting it too.

I would assume it will be closed here soon. I got a email from the mod saying hes looking into it.

Since I’ll be banned soon for things that can’t be proven. Post up the weights. Thanks Justin

Im trying to give you a fair shot here. Your not helping me help you. What did you get banned for.

I would like you to see Im trying to be open minded here.

I was banned for “ban evasion” I don’t even understand what that means. But now I see, someone reported I guess claiming I was someone else and the mods ran with it. I emailed the webmaster/admin for the forum and never heard anything back so I will never know.

I can gladly screenshot it

Thats fair. What was your other account name

same as this. MDUBZ screenshotted it above.

Honestly I have always been for fair and open debate. I enjoy open conversations with those I dont always agree with. But if someone is not honest or has a clear bias and is trying to pose as they dont. That isnt cool and I have no respect for that. As I said. Its clear you have something or vested interest in this turbo thing. All this would just be better if you were honest about it. I think we would all have a great debate and make head way