Bilstein B16 + H&R springs

Hi guys,

So I have installed Bilstein B16 PSS10 coilovers on my 2013 B8 RS4 for just under a year now. After multiple visits to the neighborhood garage and getting them to fiddle with the ride height, I am increasingly certain that my rear ride height is abnormally low and that the avant body’s heavy weight is causing the rear to sag. Attaching picture to show how I can’t get my fingers in between, even at max ride height:

So after researching other forums I found out that it was usually kw v1-3 which had this issue of rear sagging for avants; not so much for Bilstein. The problem seems to come down to a short, underrated rear spring for heavier models like cabriolet and avants.

I am now seeing some avant-specific springs from H&R, Eibach, etc. want some advice on how to approach this, I.e. what kind of springs would go well to replace the underrated springs on the Bilstein B16
Found 2 examples from H&R:

Sport

Sport (lowered)

any suggestions welcome, i also been reaching out to Bilstein and Eibach for substitute springs but yet to get an answer from them.