Blackstone results: Oil in coolant?

Hey all. I’ve read through a couple of other posts regarding oil and coolant and I seem to see a consensus of ‘Oil Cooler Issues.’

My Blackstone results are below with my last 2 oil changes.

http://audirevolution.net/addons/albums/images/949229989.png

Is the oil cooler my likely go to as well? I see no visible drop in coolant level at all and I see no oil in the coolant, or coolant in the oil when doing my oil change. So, I assume this must mean a very very small loss of coolant.

Also, on a side note, what does the silicon level have to do with air filtration? They mentioned it in their report but didn’t really explain.

Thanks!

I know I’m way late to the show but mine leaks coolant only when thoroughly heated, in city driving and stop and go traffic, loses no coolant on the highway. I have a leak in the coolant return line pipe. A stuck thermostat or cracked housing are often the culprits for coolant. (Plastic should go into toys, not machines with extreme temperature and pressure variations).

High silicone means there are a lot of tiny granules of sand in your oil. Meaning they get inside your engine from somewhere. Be it a vacuum leak, faulty SAI system or a non-optimal airfilter. Most of the freeflow air filters have been blamed to be the culprit. Oil or no oil, oem paper filters usually filter better.