#Brexit

Biggest story of 2016? Of the past decade? Discuss . . .

Got my popcorn out. I’m just really curious how it’s all going to play out and whether there will be any drastic economical implications (negative or positive, although everyone is leaning toward negative ones lol).

British pound is now at the lowest point in 30 years. Those foreign debts just got bigger. But hey, most countries have an increase in GDP when their currency goes down so maybe it’ll help with their exports.

Holy Fuck huh. Didn’t see that coming. But I think it’s a positive move for the country. The citizens that is.

total non issue

silly for people to worry about it. Media playing everyone.

I think Trump becoming a president will have a bigger impact on this country than brexit. Brb forgot popcorn…

Such a shit storm we have coming, a red headed babbling idiot or a liar. I still haven’t figured out what I m going to do (well I know that I can’t morally vote for the red head)…How long does it take to get citizenship in Canada?

Cape Breton looks pretty

I’ve been joking about this for a while, but now I may actually be seriously considering it lol.

Join the queue http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/trending/uk-eu-brexit-vote-move-to-canada-1.3651308

hardly anyone moved here in 2008 when you got a black president, and probably 1/3 of america is hardcore racist and anti-black, so I doubt anyone is moving here because of Trump or Clinton II.

Funny how this story always comes up.

Unless 1/3 of non-black americans live in the deep south I would say that estimate is way off, however the media makes it sound like 50% of America is racist. Not exactly sure why racism is being amplified by the media so much as of late (past 10 years of so)… ??? ??? ??? ???

https://i.redd.it/nc7i3y6exh5x.gif

^Saw that jif today and teared up from laughter!!!

Well we’re 2-1 down against Iceland, so going out of Europe in more ways than one

yeah, my stats aren’t exactly well thought out. Was making a point. Nobody moved to Canada over Obama. Nobody’s moving to Canada over Trump/Clinton

Also, you realise non-black americans are basically all of america. In the 90% range. The African American population is tiny. Something like 30 million (out of 330 million)

True, but if Americans begin to lose freedoms or their free shit then you may see some migration. If the government continues to offer more and more free shit to unemployed, uneducated, lazy leeches continuing to squeeze the lower-upper middle class the migration out of the US will begin.

maybe.

the Bernie sanders team…pretty funny shit. Same people who were at the anti-1% rallies.

It’s weird. They have lots of energy for these causes…but not much energy for education or work.

why work when you can demand free stuff, or look at this way they do work, their occupation is voter