Can we have more than 300 characters for sigs?

I’m starting to run out of room with all my mods :slight_smile:
Bumping it up to at least 400 would be nice. 500 would be ideal.

Thanks!

Create a link to a separate “build thread”…I had the same problem on AZ about 100 mods ago :slight_smile:

[quote]Sprint Blue B7 S4 Avant 6MT
JHM Stage 1 SC - Stern Motor mounts - JHM IM - JHM Stg 4 clutch - JHM LWFW - Stoptech ST-60 BBK - KW v3 CO - Apikol RDF - JHM “Trio” SS - Trexturk DP - Magnaflow CB - Hotchkis 29mm RSB - JHM IS - Apikol snub - Dectane LED Tails - Zada-Tech Gauges - OZ Ultraleggera
[/quote]
could be shortened to

[quote]Well sorted 12-sec wagon
[/quote]

could be shortened to

[quote]Well sorted 12-sec wagon
[/quote]

[/quote]
lol nice

I hate signatures. I like being mysterious.

The best signatures are when guys have ‘40% tint’ or their deleted stuff and their winter tires. Always gives me a giggle. Mick has the most obnoxious, insane signature ever. It’s almost like he thinks he gets cool points for more mods, as if he is back in gradeschool and trying to amass baseball cards to to help his rep with all the kids who actually play baseball.

Have a look at ‘hender’s’ on AZ, makes me laugh every time I read it

Do all the lazy people a favor and post it here…

My sig makes me chuckle every time

sweet multi-spoke stock 17"s | 20% tint | crackfiller | few scratches where I closed the garage door on the bumper | 4x4 ride height | matte black hood | di-noc CF interior trim | plasti-dipped parts | pirated vag-com | 50lbs of sound equipment | couple of small stone chips on the hood | APR stg 1 | RS-Mesh Grille

stone chips lololol

I like mine, its a revolving door of demotivational quotes