Carbon Fiber Engine cover

So, not sure if anyone here has discussed Nitro Composites over in the UK? I looked in the Forums here and the other place and didn’t see a discussion. I purchased a Carbon Fiber engine cover from them on 2/9 and it just showed up today. Carbon Fiber is really nice, cost was 350pounds with 40pounds shipping, total 390pounds which came to $561.35 at the conversion that day. OEM plastic cover weights 24.1oz, the new Carbon cover is 11.82oz. Here are a couple of pics. There are no imperfections in the top surface, anything that looks like it in pics is just a reflection.

Since I’m anal when it comes to lightness I’ll throw this out. Just weighed the OEM rear spoiler, it was 59oz., the ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber piece was 28oz., almost 2lbs lighter. But I’m also the guy that runs with Titanium wheel bolts on my 5200lb Cayenn Turbo.

LOL, you crack me up Mark! The cover looks great. I used to have a serious carbon and titanium fetish but have managed to repress those feelings with the RS5 for the most part. Rear diffuser notwithstanding.