So, took the big decision due to work to relocate the family from Europe to US and specifically in Houston. I ll be coming towards the end of the month to short out housing, etc etc, and then end of March / start April we ll arrive to the other side of the Atlantic. Unfortunately this means that my beloved S/C RS4 and my other cars/bikes will have to go and start from scratch in the US.
a few questions if you can help:
- Will need a car for myself, + track toy and one for the wife. Which sites do you normally use to search for cars?
- Reputable tuners for European cars in Houston?
- Motorsport scene for Houston? I am looking mainly for tracks and the very occasional dragstrip
- Is it illegal to carry a trailer with a car on or have tinted windows or drive with a half cage on a public road, etc etc?
- Leasing a new car (or take over a lease) vs getting a loan vs a car vs just buying a car (i understand there are too many options in the US for this)
I am sure I ll think of a few more questions, but any initial insight would be greatly appreciated!