Check this SQ5 out!

Ya or like one of those toy microphones

No room for a big filter.

This is the gayest 3.0T build ever. He could be a well optioned custom colour Macan Turbo and saved money.

He also bought stage 3. And even after Auditude3.0T posted videos of him killing richi, this guy was still posting that he was ‘looking forward to receiving my stage 3 kit for my audi exclusive 1of1 SQ5’

He’ s one of these guys who mod their cars for the forums. Weirdos.

Glad I’m not alone in feeling that this guy is a douchebag.

funny how this thread starts with primetime giving the guy props lol

Yeah, I guess that’s my bad… I mostly looked at the pics before he started putting hideous rims on it, intakes that will destroy his blower/motor, showing driving gloves(wife’s pink ones included), etc. So yeah that’s my bad… It looked good from the factory IMO… I’m with Jpazz, buyt a fucking Macan Turbo and call it a day and in his case save money…

haha i just thought it was funny how it started off that way, then devolved (only after the guy showed he has more money than sense) the way it did

how long till
1 . retard stance wheels that cost $8,000 because they’re ‘different’
2. retard stance air suspension, because it’s ‘different’

Those are the next pieces of this completely old and tired puzzle. The guys who want to have a ‘rare’ SQ5 are like the guys who want to have a rare B7 RS4. There are hardly any of them around…you might go 3 weeks between seeing two, and they’re almost never in the same colour. However everyone fawns over the ones in weird/ugly colours because they’re so ‘rare’ .

They’re rare EVERYWHERE and in EVERY colour. The only place a plain jane RS4 or SQ5 is not ‘rare’ is on the RS4 or SQ5 forums…and if you’re buying an ugly colour or hideous wheels in order to be ‘rare’ on the internet, you’re doing life wrong.