CLS63 wheels on my C6S6

Maybe I should be putting this question on audizine :wink:

Do you guys think this offset is too aggressive? Car is lowered on H&R springs so about an inch lower. Currently the stasis wheels are 20x9 et48 with 275/35/20 tires which rub

Got these new benz wheels off our cls for free and really like the look. They are not forged but are 27lbs, they are 19x9 et 37 so we are taking 15mm more offset over stock! However fit perfect over the 390mm RS front brakes

Anyone else running such an aggressive offset without too much stretch? If so, what tire are you running?

I would love to get these to work. I am going to be test fitting with some worn out 275/35/19 off the supra after I get them mounted

Front

Rear

Don’t know the answer without you doing a full test fit, but they look pretty good.

I’ve got 20x8.5 ET32 with 235/35 in the front
And 20x10 ET35 with 265/30 in the back.

Rears are perfect fit and fronts needs a 15mm spacer to be flush with the fender.
Also I have it lowered with the bilstein B12 pro kit.

No fender rubbing.

You have a photo?

What a gorgeous color!

Thanks, it’s an Audi exclusive named “piniengrün”.
Green with some brown to it. Really an unique color. :slight_smile:

Yea that’s beautiful for sure! Thanks for sharing man it gives me some ideas.

Being this is a cruiser car I may go with a similar staggered size also. Being 19s do a 235/40 and 265/35 as they are super close rolling dia

Tried a 265/35 rear and 235/40, Mich PSS and Mich runs wide as general but dont think they wont rub anymore

The Mercedes rims look great! I have 20x9 with 275/35R20 and HnR springs lowered approx an inch and now rub
Rears have a spacer

Saw my typo, I have no rubbing issues.

My 275 35 20s rubbed like a mother wih et48. What’s your offset?

Hey there!
I did a bit of research on my wheels as they came with the car, They AMT forged rims and I as far as I can get with regards to et on these is “et 51” I will dig a bit more with AMT and message you.
Hope this helps

Hi @Kimovitzh, That looks perfect. Does that setup rub at all? I have a Bilstein B14 kit (set to max height), with TSW 20 x 9 ET35 265/30/20 and mine rubs over bumps without passengers. What’s your Ground to fender height? Mine is about 26". Thanks

I had I rub once on a 130km drive. That’s with two adults and tree kids in the back, and the filled with luggage and tools.
There were no wheel gap, but it squatted at just the right angle in the wheel well.

I have 66,3 cm (26,1 inches) from the ground to the fender, with no luggage or passengers but with a full tank.
I have 265 on 10” rims so I also have a small stretch.

1 Like

wow nice you have 265’s on a 10" wheel, what is the offset?

That’s on the rear wheels. The ET here is 35.

After putting a few thousand miles on this wheel and tire setup, I must admit I do not know if I will ever want to go back to squares. I am currently running a 235 Front and 265 Rear with 200TW tires. I have never had sooo much fun getting this car sideways, it seems as though it just wants to naturally oversteer now, on or off throttle… I just LOVE awd drifting this thing around corners and do it all the time. My tires are already bald, smiles per gallon! Traction control level 1 “ASR off” and this car is just a cornering animal!

What I find interesting about all the “experts” out on forums discussing staggered setups and how having a larger rear will actually create MORE understeer, well that has not been the case for me. If we think about it logically with the quattro system, having a smaller tire in front --> less grip in front --> send torque to rear tires = OVERSTEER

Anyone else have a similar experiences / similar abuse of vehicle story?