Clutch Masters Lightweight flywheel for Audi RS5 - 2011-2015 - 4.2L V8

So I was looking at alternatives to the JHM lightweight flywheel the other day, and found this.

Seems like Clutch Masters also offer lightweight flywheels, albeit with damping as specified.

Has anybody tried this? In theory, this vs the JHM LWFW, would the Clutch Master version produce less chatter?

BR,
Andrew
B8 RS4
Hong Kong

probably less chatter for only a little more money. Also springs to fail but it isn’t very often you hear of clutch springs failing and I’m sure Clutchmasters uses very good quality springs. My JHM doesn’t chatter that I notice so I’m more than happy with it, plus I got it when there was a group buy so paid a bit less than they are now.

1 Like

Being two-piece, yes, more chance of breaking but they are a decent product. Unless you go with the ultralight weight version, the JHM one-piece is going to be lighter. Plus I can get you a great price on the JHM flywheel. Just email me sales@redmistracing.com.

Their flex plate is very expensive for what it is and honestly the S6 flex plate is probably going to be just as good. I don’t hear of S6 guys breaking theirs and some of those guys are quite modded and producing a lot more hp/torque than a supercharged RS5.