Constant white smoke from the exhaust

Hi I have an Audi s6 2007 with 69k miles I took the car apart to fix a oil leak and did a carbon cleaning since I was at that point. I just put the car back together today and when the car runs and hits optimal temp it starts shooting smoke out the exhaust. The car was never doing this beforehand. Would anyone have any idea to why it’s doing it I’m assuming it’s coolant somehow being burned.

Is it s6 with v10 5.2? Maybe some oil from the carbon got into the cylinders would take a good day driving to clear, also the pcv valve maybe just went

Yes it’s a v10 5.2 I drove it around real quick and the gear shifter is stuck in D and N and when I took the shifter up I saw this plastic line that runs all the way broke any idea on what’s that called and how to fix it?

The oil is a hard call you would have to drive the car for a bit to see. Depending on your method of carbon cleaning you can get contents trapped in the cats and once the contents heats up it burns off so that is kinda hard to say.

Not totally sure on what line your talking about but sounds like the shifter cable.

I’ll send a picture later I’m 17 and I don’t know the names well for the stuff

The name of it is triptronic pull rod the pull rod broke at the worse spot somewhere below in the bottom

I solved both of the issues the smoke was all the stuff being burned and it gradually got better from running longer and the shifter rod that broke I basically you remove all the stuff around the shifter until you can see everything and there’s a clip to where you will have to stick your finger in the front hole to find where rod connects and simply just clicking it up allows it to move. I’m aware I’m not the best at explaining things lol