Custom license plate ideas!

Hello all,

I’ve recently picked up a pristine 2014 RS5 with barely 33k miles and completed 4-service Audi Care history. I was looking at the E92 M3 but its bearing and eccentricity problems weighed too heavily on my psyche, so I picked up its direct competitor instead. I’m not at a loss, however, due to the fact that I also have an E92 335is which is amazing in its own right. I enjoy personalized touches on each car I own and one of the unique ways we can do that is via a custom license plate! My 335is dons a plate with “V8 BAIT” and I love it. My state recently updated its systems to where we can actually check availability on plates! My dad and I have spent most of the morning checking interesting and funny plates that we might consider snagging for our own. Here’s the list of ones I (a millennial) have found to be a fun possibility and available:
370HSSV
3WOS3MV
MPG L0L
HORSPWR
8500RPM
MLENIAL
NO KIDS
WOKE AF
BYEFLCA
ENGNEER

Do any of you have clever license plates or have any ideas? Some of you may consider it if you want to add a unique touch to your car and generally it’s not very expensive or difficult to do so.

If you get the JHM tune, stage 2, you can have an 8800 RPM plate.

I like R8WTRUNK but very few states will let you do eight letters. Only 7 here in Texas. I wanted REDMIST but alas, it was taken.

I also think it’s a good idea to have completely random letters and numbers so people can’t remember your plate, LOL. Just in case you get a bit frisky and piss someone off.