Does anyone know how to make the ‘Funk’..

So I’m looking to install my KC but want to use the infamous Funk button as switch. JHM sells a conversion kit but at $195 it way too pricey so wondered if anyone had converted it work as a switch. If so how?

The funk switch is momentairy switch so you would have to convert it to be standard. given the size of the switch it would take a little work. You could look into something like a abs switch or another switch that is just power on power off. from there you could just replace the face plate of the switch.

So you would get an ABS switch and a funk swtich and use the face plate from the funk switch. Not sure on the cost of the switches but that would be how I would go about it. Keep in mind I dont know the voltage ability of the ABS switch and depending on the voltage ability of the JHM switch it might not be that bad of a deal given what it might take to get another switch of that dimension

There are several simple circuits published online that can convert a momentary switch into an on/off switch. You can also do it with a simple relay.

Thanks, ive been looking at using a 10 amp latching relay to convert the button from Momentary to toggle. HAve you done this yourself?